Double Trouble

Samaa. Everyone at school knows my name not because I am bad though. They just see me as the golden child. I participate in sports that range from volleyball to competitive cheer. Boys are always after me thinking that I will fall into their trap, but they should know better. I have only dated one person before, and he completely ruined it for everyone. He tore my heart without caring about my feelings. People might call me a brat, but I am just trying to protect myself.

It was time for cheer, and we typically only wear our big bows, sports bra, and spandex. We had to share the gym with the boys because even though our school was pretty wealthy, they are greedy with the money my daddy donates to them.

It was getting extremely hot with the new cheers I was trying to teach my girls before the big competition that was coming up. Not keeping up with time, I noticed the basketball team running towards us. I may not like Liam, but I cannot stand his captain, Zayn. They always make my life a living hell, and no, I am not exaggerating.

"Hey, babe," says Zayn with that drop dead gorgeous smirk that could make just about the whole female population fall for him.

"Zayn, please not now. I have so many things to do. I don't have time for this right now." I was honestly not wanting to argue. The stress was finally getting to me.

"What to smartass comebacks today... We'll give you the court today, only if you meet me after your practice."

"Sure. Now leave you douchebag."

After practice, I showered quickly wanting to get home as soon as I could. I was walking towards the back gym doors when I heard a voice.

"Where do you think you are going? Do you not remember our deal?" I turn around to find Zayn with his damn sidekick.

"Home," was all I was able to say as they cornered me. I couldn't help but to react to their touch. It was rough yet soft. They were bringing back feelings that I hadn't felt in a long time. I could feel myself getting hotter as time went by. Before I knew it I was stripped of clothes, and I was in between them naked getting touched everywhere.

I felt fingers touching my spot softly. I couldn't take their teasing anymore. I didn't have time to react when I felt Liam push his member into me. He was ramming into me so hard. I was positive the janitors could hear my loud moans and scream, but I was not shy showing them how much they affected me.

Without mercy, they were torturing my body. Zayn twisting my nipples and leaving marks everywhere he could while sweet Liam made me feel out of this world. Who would have thought this sweet quiet sidekick had a wild side, but I am not complaining. I could feel my climax coming. I bit into Zayn's shoulder and came harder than ever. After getting myself together, I put on my clothes and got ready to leave.

"Well, boys this was fun. I had a great time. How about we do this again; same place, same time." I walked before they even had time to react. I was feeling like a brand new woman, and I couldn't wait for the new adventures.

I made a twitter account for polls, news and to connect with everyone! Follow me @ddearyoungadult. Also, don't forget to message me your requests. DO NOT leave them in the comments because they do get lost.