Best Friends (Liam)

Courtney POV.

I was bored out of my mind. We just got out for summer break and I have nothing to do. I suddenly hear my phone ring. I don't even look at the caller ID since it was probably my dad checking on me.

"Hey daddy," I said in an innocent voice.

"Ah Courtney I didn't know you were into kinky stuff," Liam said amused.

"Oh my god Liam! I thought you were my dad," I said totally embarrassed.

"Don't worry your secret is safe with me. Anyways I was wondering if I could come over."

"Yeah," I said quickly.

"Alright I'll be there in 5." And with that he hung up.

I quickly ran up stairs to my room to fix myself up just a bit. I put on a clean shirt and some short shorts. I have to admit Liam was my best friend but over the year I've developed a crush for him. When I hear the bell ring I run to the door and opened it.

"Hey Liam."

"Hey short stuff. I brought some movies." I give him a quick hug and walk to the kitchen to get snacks.

"I'm gonna get some snacks," I yelled from the kitchen.

When I go back to the living room I throw him a bag of chip and lay on the opposite of the couch. As we watch the movie, which I had no idea what it was, I was staring at Liam. I was noticing things that I've never noticed before. I was soon snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Liam clear his throat. I instantly blush since I know he caught me.

He smirked at me and said,"See something you like?"

"Lia-," I was cut off with Liam's lips.

At first I was a bit shocked but then I gave in. Our lips moved in perfect sync. I gasped when I felt his tongue trace my bottom lip. He used the opportunity to shove his tongue in my mouth. He explored my mouth. I don't think he left a single place untouched. While he did that I tugged his shirt to pull it off. My hands started wonder all over his body earning a groan from him.

Things got heated really fast and we were both naked on the couch. Liam got into the position and looked straight into my eyes.

"Courtney are you sure you want this? I know this is gonna be you first time."

"Yes Liam. I've liked you for a long time now. And I know you will be careful.

"I like you too. I promise I will be gentle love."

And with that he began to push into me. I was in so much pain you couldn't believe it. But as he started thrusting more the pain faded away and turned into pleasure. I was moaning and screaming in pleasure. I was digging my nails into his back scratching him.

"Li-Liam I am going to cum," I yelled out.

"On 3."

"1."

"2."

"3."

We both climaxed groaning each others names. We got changed and cuddled together.

"That was the best thing ever. Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

"Yes."

He pulled me into one last kiss before I felt darkness over coming me.

I hope you like it @CJJohnson6.

********************************************************

Comment

Vote

Follow me