8;

Wednesday

wonhye had things planned out. she would drag aesol to an alley like she did last time and warn her. if she doesn't want to cooperate, she will kill her using a method that doesn't include blood.

aesol was spotted while walking towards school using the lonely path that was coincidently near an alley.

"oh, aesol!" she cooed when she was behind aaesol.

"oh, hi there wonhye!" she greeted, waving at her.

"you bitch, come here!" wonhye shouted, and pulled aesol by the hair to the alley.

"ouch! wonhye, what are you doing?" aesol shouted, trying to pry her hands off her hair.

"stay away from seungcheol or else i'll kill you here and now!"

"why must i? he's not yours, and i have the freedom to talk to anyone i want!"

"oh really? you'll regret this, bitch!" wonhye screamed and pushed aesol towards the wall, and banging her head on the wall hard, and aesol fainted.

wonhye bent down and checked whether she was breathing, and to her horror, she wasn't.

"oh my gosh! what have i done! wonhye, you bitch! what have you done!" she screamed, and bent down crying.

students who were passing by the school saw the scene and went over, asking what happened.

"you dumbshits! call the ambulance immediately!" wonhye screamed. she was in a total mess.

•••

"please be okay..." seungcheol pleaded, and again he couldn't cry. no teears were coming out.

this was deja vu. how he arrived at the hospital, seeing vernon and seungkwan crying. but this time, wonhye and wonwoo was there. wonhye was crying her eyes out, saying things that he couldn't make out what it was.

aesol was in the operation room. after four long hours of waiting, the doctor came out from the operation room.

"the patient is fine. we found no blood clots, and she might remember some of her memories. you can visit her in her room now,"

seungcheol broke into tears after hearing that.

"aesol, i'm coming!"