Crash into my ex. | Drake, Chris Brown

Imagine

You're sauntering leisurely down the concrete asphalt of a sidewalk on Melrose Boulevard alongside of your real good friend Drake seeking what stores looks good to shop next. His free hand descends to clutch to the small of your back and propels your body even closer to his body for his whispers to travel directly to your earlobe when abrupt footsteps matching the sound of your own footsteps proceeds parallel of your direction to approach you.
"I see someone wanna act like they don't know me no more," Christopher states jokingly.
Drake appears to be a little confused knowing he doesn't have acquaintance with the stranger nor do you and supposes he's talking to someone else behind. But he's not, it's your ex. You gasp and hastily sprint to him, eagerly lifting your arms to enclose the nape of his neck and drawing your body close, while conversing for the absence that's intervened. Completely forgetting that Drake is standing close by.
"Oh my gosh. How have you been?" You smirk, squeezing your ex's neck tightly within your grasp.
Not either of you have encountered each other since last summer's agreement on departure and though the decision was mutual there wasn't a reason to retain contact.
"I missed you on the real," Christopher admits.
He lifts a hand to the center of your back and begins rubbing his palm over your back then bestows a peck onto your forehead. Drake is very observant of the endearing exchange standing approximately a few feet away perceiving the whole scene. He furrows his eyebrows and coughs into his fist receiving your attention instantly. How awkward.