Hungry Little Appetite | Chris Brown

Imagine ❤️

. . . You feel a tiny pair of hands shake your shoulder. "...Mommy?" You hear your 7-year-old son Christopher whisper loud enough for you to hear. "Uh... are you wake?" He turns on the lamp next to your bed on your nightstand. August shifts in his sleep and you squint open your eyes. "Not really. What's wrong Chris?" He's playing with your fingers. "I'm hungry." He admits and you groan. He always does this in the middle of the night. He wakes up you or his dad whenever he's hungry and thirsty. He had refused to eat his dinner last night stating vegetables are yucky and disgusting. But his father August said he can't get any other food to eat unless he eats his dinner first. "Come on mom, please?" He begs. You put on a pink, silk robe then take Christopher's hand walking into the kitchen. He's a little scared when the house is dark. Last night's baked chicken, macaroni and cheese with broccoli was prepared. You quickly heat up his food in the microwave and head to your bed again. Closing the bedroom behind you and turning out the light as you begin to climb back into bed. "Where you been?" Your man wakes up and plants a wet kiss on you. "Warming up Chris's food in the kitchen." You reply. "He needs to take his ass sleep. It's five o'clock in the damn morning. His little ass don't need nothing." You take another breath and close your eyes. August begins snoring again. Your bedroom door creaks open. An energized 7 year-old plops down on the edge of your bed, sitting on his father's feet. But August is in too deep of a sleep to even feel anything right now. Chris finds the remote control to your flat screen television and he finds a program suitable for his interest. He knows he isn't allowed to watch certain things but there are no cartoons on television he wants to see. So he tunes into an episode of Power. Although it's quite a bit of violence in the series, he's no stranger to this season's craziness. He sneaks and watches episodes with his dad when you're not around. And it's no surprise, honestly. He tries to mimic nearly everything his dad August says and does. But overall, he's a real good boy. "They say this is a big rich town," Chris starts to sing aloud to the show's theme song making you turn on your side to get more comfortable. Broccoli wasn't as bad as he made it out to be he had soon realized as he's finishing up his plate before the show's end credits could roll in.