Happily Never After 3

Imagine ft

Imagine ft. Chris Brown and Bryson Tiller ❤️ This is a part 3

. .Bryson just got home from tour. He was away for 6 months so he decided to take the girls out for ice cream. You get home and the house is empty. "Bryson where are my babies?" You ask your husband on FaceTime. "Right next to me. Say hi Mom," he flashed the camera to both girls for them to wave. You start to smile in the camera right as your hand extends up to your mouth, blowing them a couple kisses to Ro and Marley. Bryson gets jealous a little. "Oh, so I don't get no kiss?" You smirk, shaking your head to tease him further. "Fine," he does a playful pout using both hands to cover his face as he belts out a fake sob, making both girls attempt to cheer him up by giving each cheek a kiss. "Better daddy?" Marley asks her father. "Mhm." "Now say sorry to daddy, mom," Ro stated in more of a demand. You fold your arms, roll your eyes and apologize in the laziest way possible. They have a routine of teaming up in defense of their dad. They're such daddy girls and won't allow no one to hurt their father at all. You continue on with a family discussion on FaceTime until they all get home. "Nobody thought to bring me no ice cream?" You fold your arms staring the girls down. Looking guilty as ever they burst out in giggles, apologizing. But it's way too late at this point. You threaten to stop being friends with your daughter and only be friends with Bryson causing them to almost throw a fit. You laugh while Bryson calms them down and clarify you're only joking, stating you're always going to be their friend. But theses girls are such cry babies. They don't stop crying as a matter of fact, they have to fall asleep with headaches and ice cream stained on their clothes. You put them on matching pajamas and place them in their own beds upstairs. "So. Did you miss me today?" "Nah" Bryson shakes his head no. "Seriously?" You smack his knee cap making him burst into laughter. "I'm just playing y/n, you know I missed your big forehead." "I know you did miss me," you retort softly. You lean forward the same time he does and you both start to make-out. His hand falls at your side and you get the hint to climb on top without breaking the kiss. You can taste the strawberry he devoured with his ice cream earlier. You stop, back up a little to catch your breath and murmur, "I love you so much Bryson," "I love you more," he responds in a deep tone making you want more of him. You both go back in for more right as you're phone starts to buzz.

Baby daddy Chris:
you awake?