NightMares(RaphxLeo)

Request by VioletFullMoon

The turtles went to Shredders lair, going to take down the shredder once and for all.
Shredder had their baby brothers captive, in this building.
Raph and Leo made a promise when they were only turtle tots,
that they always had to protect them.
They were gonna keep that promise.

Leo and Raph made a plan to get them out of there and take down Shredder for hurting them.

"Leo are you sure this is gonna work?" Raph asked his slightly older brother.

"Positive. We can't let Shredder keep them. Their our brothers. Our baby brothers." Leo replied confident that all this disaster was gonna end. But he didn't know how.

They went through the sewer like they had did to get Karai out. They found a grate to get to the dungeon where their brothers were being held.

Once they got on the dungeon floor, they immediately saw Mikey and Donnie, beaten, and bloodied.

"Oh no.... ." Leo said sadly.

"Mikey! Donnie!" Raph whisper yelled.

They ran up to them.

"G-guys... ?" Mikey asked unsure.

"Y-you came...!"  Donnie sounded suprised.

"Of course we came Donnie! We love you both so so much!" Leo said.

Raph got his sai and stuck it in the key hole.

"Let's get them out of here!" Raph said.

"Hahaha.....too late Raphael." A deep voice behind them said.

"Shredder... ." Mikey and Donnie whispered as they cuddled more into their brothers.

"You will all die here!"

Leo and Raph unsheathes their weapons. But while they fight Shredder, Rocksteady and Bebop came behind their little brothers and stab them in they're shell.

"Ahhhh! Raph, Leo!" Donnie screams.

"Noo! Help! Leo! Raphie!" Mikey cried.

They turn around.

"Nooo!"

"You will pay!" Raph yelled as he attacked again.

"Raph wait!" Leo said.

Leo screamed when Shredder stabbed Raph in his torso.

"Noo!" Leo cried and cried.

When Leo was distracted, Shredder took out his gauntlet blade and was about to strike Leo, but Splinter jumped in front of Leo.

"I'm all alone.... and it's all my fault."

Reality

Leo woke up gasping for air.

He hurriedly got up and ran in the hall that heads to all his younger brothers rooms are.

While heading there Raph met him half way with sweat on his face, and a sickly green shade and a bandage on his lower leg.

'Did he have a nightmare too?'

"Leo, what are you doing up?" Raph asked shakily.

"I'll tell you, but first I need to check on Mikey and Donnie." As they rushed their they saw them snuggled together probably because of the storm.

"Aww. I forgot how cute they were when they slept. " Leo said in awe.

"They're not that cute.... ." Raph said. 'They're adorable!' He said in his mind.