Chapter Five

Serephina's POV

I'm walking my way to school now. It's 4:30 am, but our class starts at 6:00 am. Yes, I'm early and, lonely.

I left Priya as a lecture for her. And now, I'm walking through the corridor with my headset on. There's still no one here so, no one can't see me. I'm free!

"Oh, his eyes, his eyes, make the stars look like they're not shining." I said and opened the room's door.

"His hair, his hair, falls perfectly without her trying." I sang as
I seated.

"He's so handsome." I singed while imagining Jungkook in front of me.

"And I tell him every day."

"Oh you know, you know--ay." I was stopped when my cellphone fell. But I was shocked when I saw the four guys watching me while grinning.

"You-you--kyaaaaah!" I ran away and get out of the room. Embarrassing! 

I ran, and ran, and ran throughout the corridor when I bumped into someone.

"Ouchie! What the hell are you doing?!"

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, I'm sorry."

"Sorry? Pathetic! Tss." My eyes widened when she said pathetic.

I am about to throw her my shoe when someone held my wrist.

"Rage?"

"What are you trying to do?" He said with his face near mine.

"Isn't it obvious? Duh. Let me go! She's getting far!"

"Tsk." He pulled me while I'm holding my other shoe. Now, I'm running with only one shoe.

Every student we pass, they are all smiling weirdly. When we came to our room, they are all shocked looking at us. I glanced at partner with her mouth open at the same time, smiling. I traced her eyes as it goes down through my hand which is, which is, held by Rage!

I immediately let go of my hand and went to my seat. I texted Priya to meet me at the rooftop.

::::::

Nathan's POV

I went back home with my shoulders heavy. What did I just saw? Rage with Serephina holding each other's hands. I thought Rage likes someone?

Again, I'll be lonely. Every time I'm home, I'm also lonely. I only have my maids, my dog, my cat and my self.

I tried to sleep when I laid at my bed when I remembered what mommy said.

I opened my laptop and signed up in my Skype. And it ringed.

"Mommy."

"Nathan, how are you?"

"I'm always alright mom. How 'bout you? Where are you now?"

"I'm here at my car. Going to you."

"What?! No."

"Yes."

"Why now mom?"

"Why? Not ready? Don't worry, you have 15 minutes to clean your room."

"No, not that. Aish."

"Just get ready because we'll meet your dad."

"My dad? I don't have dad anymore mom."

"Now you do." I immediately closed my laptop and still obeyed mommy. I don't have any choice. And there' s also a part of me excited to meet him.

I took a bath and wore my suit. I need to be representable to my dad.

*ding dong*

"Mom!'

"Nathan my son." We hugged each other.

"Seat first mommy."

"No need. How's your room?"

"It's always clean mom."

"Yeah, I know you let's go!"

"You can rest first mom."

"No, we will surprise your dad."

"Okay."

As soon as I entered the car, I stayed silent.

Until I saw a big gate, with a "Peterson Family" wrote on it. Amazing. I'm Petersan.

*beep beep* when our driver beeped our car, the gate automatically, ---lifted? What the?

"Honey!" Yuck.

"Honey! Why you here?" He said but still hugged mom.

"Surprise!"

"Oh, thank you. I wasn't ready for this huh?"

"That was my plan! Haha. Well, here's my son, Nathan."

"Oh, hello there."

"Hello, Mr Peterson."

"Call me dad."

"D-dad"

"Much better. So, why all of a sudden, Honey?"

"I can feel you're not coming e."

"You feel?"

"I feel!" You feel me here? Tss.

"Sorry hon. I wasn't able to go back because my daughter is very hard-headed."

"Oh, I want to see her."

"Yeah, I know. She doesn't want to come with me, so I can't introduce her to you."

"It's alright, maybe next time."

"Uhm, excuse me, Mr. Peterson--"

"Dad."

"Dad, but, where's your daughter? Who is she?"

"She's with someone."

"She's?"

"She's Rayna."

Rayna? Not familiar.