|00| Introduction

Hey guys! Thanks for checking out my fanfic! Just to let you all know, a lot of my ideas came from MadeInWicklow so go read his story too! Thanks for the inspiration!

This is my first actual story that I've worked very hard on, so I apologize in advance if some parts don't make much sense. There will be many different P.O.V.s throughout the story, so if you become confused with all the characters, just take a break from memorizing everyone and enjoy reading the story! The last thing I want is for y'all to be stressed out. XD

I hope you enjoy reading it nonetheless!

*I OWN VERY FEW IMAGES/VIDEOS. EVERYTHING ELSE BELONGS TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNERS.*

~Lauren

↞↠

March 18th 2016 @ 10:17 PM

Universal P.O.V.

It's been one hundred years since the first ever Hunger Games, and now it's finally time for the 4th Annual Quarter Quell!

President Snow stands at his podium, waiting to announce the twist to this year's fourth quarter quell. Everyone's waiting patiently in the Capitol, and now...here it comes.

The moment we've all been waiting for.

A little five year old girl with blonde curls and a white dress skips up to the President with a box filled with manilla envelopes. President Snow reaches in the box and slowly pulls one out with his gloved hand.

Opening the envelope, he clears his throat and begins speaking.

"As a reminder that no district can overcome the supremacy of the Capitol, this will be this year's quarter quell twist.

"There will be three arenas. The first arena will have Districts 1 to 6 fight to the death until twelve tributes remain standing. The second arena will have Districts 7 to 13 fight to the death until twelve tributes remain standing. As a reminder to District 13 that they cannot overpower us, they will be participating in this year's hunger games. There will be a total of sixty-five tributes.

"Each district will offer up five tributes. There will be no separate bowl for boys and girls. They will be mixed together, so a district may very well be all girls or all boys. The third arena will consist of the remaining tributes from arena one and arena two where they will fight to the death until a lone victor remains standing. This will be called the Supreme Games. There will only be five days in the Supreme Games, and if there is more than one tribute left when the clock strikes midnight on the sixth day, the whole arena will slowly collapse upon itself and there will be no victor. Good luck! And may the odds be ever in your favor."