|28| Capitol Update: Day 4

Aurelia Tempersmith's P.O.V.

"Good evening, Panem! Today was a short day in the arena, but many exciting things happened! We had three deaths today, which means that there will be a day five.

Our first death today was Pearl Hampton from District 1. She was killed by Princeton Sterling, from the same district! Before her and her allies could run away, Princeton threw his spear at Pearl's chest and she died instantly.

Next up was Jess Sisti! He was killed by Coral Reigner from District 4. He first took a trident to the foot, and then to his chest.

Our last death today was Aqua Reigner. First, it appeared as if she was going to get killed by Velvet Stonedale. But Artemis Natorai from the top of the cornucopia saved her for those few minutes. Aqua then was killed by Chance Bellpoint. Coral threw a trident into his back leg, and then Chance brought his spear down into Aqua's chest. This was another quick death.

There you have it folks! Don't forget to vote for the people who you think will make it out of this arena, alive!

I'm Aurelia Tempersmith, and this has been your Capitol Update."

↞↠

Recap of Day 4 Deaths:

-Pearl Hampton, District 1

-Aqua Reigner, District 4

-Jess Sisti, District 6