Our Seperate Ways

TOMS POV
I woke up and felt weird inside and I didn't know why. I woke up in a pretty good mood. I felt...happy...for once. But when I got downstairs, I found out why. I was in love. With who? TORD! Of course! But there was one problem. Tord already had a girlfriend. I felt so heartbroken that I grabbed my Smirnoff and ran back to my room.
TORD'S POV
I didn't know why but I was slowly starting to feel gay. For who? WHO DO YOU THINK?! TOM! DUH! OTHERWISE, THIS FANFICTION WOULDN'T MAKE ANY SENSE AT ALL! *Take 2* I wanted to tell Kelly (<What?! I couldn't think of any other girl names!) that but I didn't knohow. In the form of a song? Give her a cake saying in chocolate icing saying 'Sorry! IM GAY!'? DRESS IN DRAG AND DO THE HULA?! I decided with the cake one sense everyone likes cake, right? So went to the bakery, told the baker how I want the cake, etc., etc. Once I got the cake, I SHOVED THE CAKE INTO KELLY'S MOUTH! *Take 3* I showed the cake and said she was okay with me being gay. Hurrah...I guess....I decided to Tom my feelings TONIGHT.
*TIME SKIP*
I told Tom to meet me in the living room while the others were out shopping...I think... Then I said:
"Tom?"
"Why did you want me here, commie?"
"Tom, I like you..."
"I like you, too.."
"No...I LOVE you..."
"..."
"..."
"I love you, too, commie!" Then the two lovebirds hugged and lived happily ever after!
THE END
//Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed the first oneshot! Im not really good at writing so sorry if it sucks. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed it!//
~Jen