Secrets

TOMS POV
I feel that Tord is hiding something but I dont know what. But whatever it is, its very suspicious. I decided to go investigate to see whats going on. Luckily, Tord was at the base and he wasn't here. So I got to look around. I saw hentai posters and a rifle. But I finally found bandage with a few specs of blood on it. (Item found: Bandage! View it in inventory!) I still don't know why he would have bandage. Then I saw something else. His journal.(Item found: Journal! View it in inventory) I read the first few pages. 'January 2nd: I've been wanting to tell Tom this but afraid how he may react. I want to tell him my feelings. That is all for now' 'January 3rd: I have to go back to the base on Thursday' (< That was all) 'January 4th: I have to go back to the base tomorrow. Im planning to tell Tom how I feel about him when I come back' The page also had some blood on it. But that wasn't enough evidence to show what he's doing. But luckily, I think I found the last piece of the puzzle. A razor. (Item found: Razor! View it in inventory) It looked as if it had fresh blood on it but I couldn't tell. I was so heartbroken and terrified all at the same time. "T-Tom?" I turned around to see Tord standing in the doorway. "Wh-What are you doing in m-my room?" I then said "Why?" "Why what? "Why do you do this? WHY?! TELL ME WHY!" "T-Tom I- Im sorry. Its just that my life isn't easy y'know?" I hugged Tord as I felt a lump in my throat. And I felt Tord hug back. I never felt so happy and sad all at the same time. But I was glad he was okay.
//Thanks for reading! If this made you sad, I know, I cried a bit too. And it probably sucks. Once again, Im terrible at writing. So I hope you enjoyed this ~Jen//