Rogue titan with nekoma team

I think it would be good if the rogue titan would go with nekoma team.

Note:I'll be switching eren and Annie titan backstories and personalities

This is how nekoma team would find more information about him:

The rogue titan also known as eren jeager is known for being 15 meter tall and having a physical fit appearance.He has brown longish hair that is long to graze his shoulders.He has emerald green eyes that are sunken within their sockets.

The rogue titan appears to not show much emotion as he is shown to be serious and scary most of the time.

Eren also appears to show martial arts like muay thai as he's been shown to have high kicks and powerful punches,unlike Annie

The rogue titan has lived for thousands of years and it seems that he was a human before he went mindless.

like the female titan,he has a regeneration power.He can regenerate in less than one minute

•The rogue titan can crystalize any of his limbs even his nape in one second.When he can turn any of his limbs into crystal it makes him more stronger.

•The rogue titan has a titan control call.When the rogue titan roars he can make titans appear.

It seems that the rogue titan may not be that strong unlike the female titan,but he can win.

Most people voted that if the female titan,rogue titan,and armored titan would have a battle,the rogue titan would win.

The rogue titan can be sneaky,mysterious and dangerous just like the nekoma team.

It also seems that he is highly intelligent as it is seen that he can dogde quick attacks from other titans or from bullets or bombs.

It is also seen that he is the fastest titan shifter,ever!

He also seems to understand humans.