Dancing titan with shiratorizawa team

Some of you guys may disagree with me,but I believe that the dancing titan will go good with shiratorizawa team.

This is how they would find more I formation about it:

The dancing titan also known as Ymir is a 5 meter tall titan that has longish brown rugged hair,long arms,large nose,small black eyes,small pointed ears,sharp fangs and claws that make it easier for her to climb on stuff.

It is also known that before she was a titan she was a human.

The dancing titan has regeneration like the other titans.It can regenerate in less than one minute.

•Even though she is the smallest titan she has speed easily to escape her enemy or to have fun with the human in case they are bored.

•It is known that ymir is the only one that can do partial transformation,and it is also known of what her human form really looks like.

•While the other titans communicate by using hand signals,she can do communication meaning that when someone doesn't understands what she is signaling it or doing,she can just speak.But it is also known that she can have a hard time to do this as she pauses throughout her words.

It seems that the dancing titan can be fun to be around with as she can jump high into the sky.She also seems to be a bit rebellious as some of the shiratorizawa team members.As she can be rebellious she is also kind to humans as she helps them get to home by giving them a ride.

She is the second fastest one behind eren jeager.