Colossal titan with fukurodani team

I honestly think the colossal titan goes good with the fukurodani team.Some of you guys can disagree with me but this is my opinion.

This is how the fukurodani team would find more information about it:

The colossal titan also known as Bertholdt (Bertolt) Hoover is a 60 meter titan that possessed a very distinctive appearance and a number of unusual features.He appears to lack of skin,having a small head but a big body.

It is also known the before he was a titan he was also a human.

The colossal titan has regeneration just like the other titans.It can regenerate in less than a minute.

•It also seemed to have enhanced strength due to his immense size,along with the armored titan they are the only ones that can tear down big buildings with one hit.

•Since the colossal titan is the slowest one he has steam generation/heat channeling.He possesses a powerful defense mechanism that releases large amounts of extremely hot and pressurized steam

•He can sometimes have an explosive transformation.Sometimes the colossal titan can go into human form sometimes but for emergency he can control the energy produced during his transformation to create various effects.

Bertolt is the only one that can do instant form dissipation.He is the only one than can dissapear entirely in moments but other than that he can dissapear in less than 10 seconds.But it is sometimes seen that he can make people or one person dissapear with him if they wish and if they are close with him.

It is seen that the colossal titan is the tallest one out of all the titans just like some of the fukurodani members.He is also known for being the shy ones as he is known for not talking too much.But he is known for being like a mom and the gentle one.