Getting things off my mind

Natalie's POV
I started screaming because I still have the nightmares of my father's death. Carlisle and Edward and Emmett were in the room. When Alice came into the room I looked at her then for some odd reason my eyes flashed into my old dance studio. There was James over my fathers body with blood all over his fangs. He smiled evilly at me. I also saw Emmett dead his head wasn't attached to his body. I ran over to Emmett's body I cried I don't know why. Then I came back to the world from the flashback or whatever it was of James. I saw Emmett I got up from the bed and ran into his arms I looked all over his neck looking for what's supposed to be stitched up. What are you doing said Emmett. Nothing I'm sorry I thought.Edward saw my nightmare and why I was checking Emmett's neck. I went and laid down on the bed I was recently laying on. Edward told everyone downstairs but my nightmares and the one about Emmett. I fell asleep again. My brother came cause Emily told him that I would be here. Carlisle opened the door for him and said that I was asleep in Emmett's room.Carlisle explained to Sam about my screaming and having nightmares. I started screaming again. Emmett ran in I had a weird nightmare about James again but this time he said something. Meet me at your dance studio tonight come alone or your sister or Emmett will get hurt you wouldn't want to make that mistake. I woke up got dressed and I'm going for a long walk I thought so Edward would know. I walked out went to my dance studio I screamed I'm here what the hell do you want from me besides want me dead. Leave my family alone. I know you killed my father. James came out of nowhere. Your here alone I said you wanted me here so I came because you said you had my sister and Emmett. I know that's a lie now because I saw Emmett before I came and Emily is at home with her kids. Then he threw me against the wall hitting my head in the process then he had a video camera and said tell Emmett how much it hurts. Emmett don't. James bit my wrist. Then Alice,Carlisle,jasper,Emmett,Bella,Edward, Esme came in. Emmett ran over to me while Jasper,Alice ,Edward and Embry took care of James. Carlisle told Emmett to suck out the venom. He took to much. Carlisle Emmett that's enough her blood clean your killing her. Emmett stopped. I started healing fast Emmett carried me to the hospital for X-rays.