Beautiful voice

My mother came in as I woke up. Oh honey are you ok she asked. I just nodded my head. I gave her a look that said what happened. Honey you fell down eight flights of stairs and broke your leg. Sounds like me I thought to myself. I looked at her asking where Emmett was with the look. Honey he's over there asleep he never left your sight since he brought you here. Honey your brother is in the waiting room. She went to get Sam. He came in and said hey baby sis. I just waved. He walked over to me and lightly hugged me. He pulled away I looked over at Emmett asleep I smiled looking at him. Sam said you like him don't you I just blushed and nodded. I gave Sam is that a bad thing look. Shook his head no while smiling. I started feeling like nothing happened. Sam how can I move my leg with out it hurting? I moved my leg like it wasn't broken. Well sis it's the wolf gene the best part of it is you break a bone you heal in hours just depends on what you broke. As Sam walked out Sam wait I said. Which made him turn around fast and Emmett shot up they both ran to me. Carlisle and the Cullen family came in. Emmett said wow Natalie you have a beautiful voice. I blushed thank you I said.