Resting and imprinting

Natalie's POV
I stay at the Cullen's house in Emmett's room I sleep in there since I'm the only one besides Nessie who sleeps anyway I'm in Emmett's room laying down. Then I get up going down stairs Emmett just came in with Alice and Jacob. I stopped and stared at Emmett I kneeled. Jacob saw and smiled. I stopped and stood up. Emmett said why were you kneeling and starring at me. I grabbed Emmett's hand and lead him upstairs to his room Emmett I imprinted on you. You can be with anyone you want. I understand if you don't wanna be with me I'm not forcing you to. I just wanted to tell you. I got up to leave but he grabs my arms and kisses me. I smile and wrap my arms around his neck kissing back. We pulled away he laid his forehead on mine and said no I'm not mad and I wanted to be with you imprint or not I wanted to tell you I loved you since you first walked into the house with Esme. When I heard you speak for the first time yesterday I fell in love with you Natalie. Will you be my girlfriend asked Emmett. I would love to be your girlfriend I said. I kissed Emmett then walked downstairs to see what everyone was doing. Renesmee was out with Jake , Bella and Edward were at the piano, Esme was in the kitchen while Carlisle was in the home hospital office. Rose was out with Embry. Emmett asked if I wanted to go hunting with him. I said sure.