Derek Imagine (For @__Brooke_Bartley__ )

It was a cold wintery day though the snow hadn't fell yet you hear the door and go get it. you open the door to see Scott, Stiles and Isaac.

"Hey guys what are you doing here?" you ask curiously.

"we got bored so we thought we would come and visit you and the sour wolf" stiles says with a laugh at the end.

"you know he hates when you call him that so don't say it with him in earshot anyways only I get to call him that" you reply.

"Where is he anyway" Scott asks.

"Oh he's upstairs in bed" you say while walking to the bottom of the stairs.

Isaac walks over to the couch and briefly says "ooh did we interrupt you and Derek before we came"

"shut it Lahey" you and Derek say together as he comes down the stairs.

"Brooklyn why are they here" Derek savagely replies.

"Babe they just wanted to hang out with us" you say looking at the guys with a kind smile.

"yeah come on der-der come give stiles a hug" stiles says in a child-like tone to Derek (wrong move).

"stiles see if you come anywhere me I will break every bone in your body with a baseball bat preferably yours" Derek says with a satisfied smile.

stiles walks away while muttering sour wolf under his breath and sits on the couch next to Isaac.

"what was that" Derek says approaching him.

"nothing" stiles says.

"look guys outside its snowing" Scott says approaching the window

You start jumping up and down with excitement since you have been waiting for it to snow for weeks.

"Derek babe lets go out and play in the snow please" you say with your voice laced with excitement.

"no Brookie lets just stay inside and kick the guys out" he says while placing a peck on your lips.

"well I am going out you can stay here, guys you comi-" you couldn't finish your sentence as the guys went running out.

you followed after them out to the snow which was landing pretty quickly you looked up at the window to see Derek gazing in to the distance you were really excited but also quite disappointed as it was yours and Derek's first winter together and he wasn't out here with you but you put that thought at the back of your mind.

You were having so much fun that you hadn't noticed that Scott was picking you up and you were screaming and giggling playfully.

"Scott put me down. No don't throw me into the pile of snow" you yelled playfully.

But Scott didn't listen and he threw you into the snow and the guys were pelting you with snowballs

Derek's POV:

i watch Brooklyn playing in the snow I've never loved someone as much as I love her. The way her hazelnut brown hair flows in the wind just make my heart beat faster. ( yeah I have a heart surprised?) I am just so focused that I don't see scot pick her up and her giggles ring through my ears. I suddenly get a pang of jealousy and don't want Scott or any of the guys anywhere near her. I guess I could go out and enjoy mine and Brooklyn's first winter together but I have to do something special.

Brooklyn's POV:

Brooklyn suddenly feels something cold hit the back of her neck.

"What the heck" you say and turn around to see Derek in his Christmas jumper you bought him.

"oh babe" you say with the biggest smile on your face.

He walks over and hugs you just then stiles yells "SNOWBALL FIGHT !!!".

you rush frantically and throw the snowballs at stiles, Scott and Isaac while Derek watches so you basically do what you have been dying to do and throw a snowball at him.

Derek's face was priceless his whole face was covered with snow with a furious expression.

"BROOKLYN DANIELLE BARTLEY" Derek shouts.

you giggle and start running away from him as he chases you and finally catches you and tackles you to the ground.

"Say you're sorry" Derek says with a smile on his face.

"NEVER" you shout.

"come on say it or no kissing me" Derek says.

"okay okay I'm sorry" you laugh.

"good" Derek says and he starts to kiss you which soon turns out to be a full makeover session.

"come on guys don't do that here" stiles yells covering his eyes.

"yeah I'm now scarred for life" Isaac replies.

"I'm going inside to get my jacket and get home I have to catch up on my school work" Scott says while walking towards the loft entrance.

stiles and Isaac soon follow leaving Brooklyn and Derek outside in the snow.

"I'm glad you changed your mind and came outside its our first winter together and we got to have fun with the guys" you said as you looked into Derek's eyes.

Derek didn't want to mention he got jealous so he just replied saying "I love you brooklyn" as he stared into your olive green eyes and gave you a peck on the nose.

"i love you too my sour wolf" you reply back and get up and say bye to the guys.

Finally you and Derek are alone sitting on the couch.

"Lets continue our little session before we got interrupted in the snow" Derek says seductively and starts to kiss your neck. You lie on the couch with him on top.

"Sounds good to me" you say softly while he trails his lips to you collarbone.

suddenly the door opens and stiles walks in casually "sorry guys I left my jacket he- oh my god ahh I'm sorry" stiles say horrified at nearly catching you and Derek in the act.

"Stiles GET OUT!!" Derek yells as stiles runs out the flat scared of what would happened to him if he stayed a second longer.

"Now where were we" Derek replied casually.

Brooklyn I hope you like my first imagine dedicated to you again thank you for the request and if anyone else is reading this well send in any requests and I will surely answer them or at least try my best too.

~ Caitlin