Star Gazing - Liam Dunbar

Its been maybe a few weeks since stiles was taken by the wild hunt you didn't know who Lydia was talking about at first until you found a guess bedroom in yours and Liam's house that had a very familiar vibe to it that's until you thought you saw a baseball bat in the corner and a beacon hills jersey with the number 24 on it.

You thought it was Liam's at first but Liam was number 9 so it couldn't have been and then for a split second you thought you saw someone in front of you he had dark brown hair and was wearing a flannel and he had little brown moles on his face and then a name came to mind and you said "stiles?" it was then you remembered your brother not a lot about him but more than anyone else. The pack were trying their hardest and doing everything to remember stiles you only had little memories because you grew up with him but those memories meant more than anything.

You sat on the couch in the living room worrying about your boyfriend Liam and your friends Scott and Lydia as they went out later this evening to think of a plan to get stiles back from the rift.

You were such a worrying person that you couldn't sit still any longer so you got up and said aloud "food can calm nerves right?" so you walked into the kitchen and looked in the fridge, cupboards nothing was appealing. you let out a huff and leaped up onto the counter you looked behind you and saw your phone. You contemplated whether you should text Liam or not because you couldn't bear for Scott or Lydia to tell you he was taken but you decided to text him.

Y/N:

Liam babe... you ok? ❤

A few seconds had gone by but you stared at your phone screen non-stop waiting for a ding, buzz or even liams face to light up on the screen. Then your phone buzzed you opened to find a text from Liam. "oh thank god" you said as you let out a breath and you opened up the text.

My beta/bae:

Yeah babe I'm ok. so is Scott and Lydia don't worry okay I'll be home soon I love you x

Y/N:

ok i wont worry now that i know that you guys are ok I'll see you when you get back btw your dad says he is working nightshift at the hospital. i love you xxx

You let out a sigh of relief and just looked around you and then your eyes wandered to the window leading outside where the fairy lights where on in the back garden you smiled and grabbed the blanket you had before on the couch and walked outside. You remembered when you and stiles were little you would sneak outside after maybe a nightmare or a noise you heard and got scared and stiles would hold your hand and you would lie on the grass and gaze at the stars. Bit of a shock when your mum and dad found you both outside a sleep the next day but that didn't matter as long as you had stiles no one would hurt you or none of anything would matter.

The sky was full of stars tonight. you lay on the grass and gazed at the stars and whispered "stiles if you can hear me i miss you bro". A single tear rolled down the side of your face as you lifted your hand up to the sky and closed your eyes. You then felt a familiar hand touch yours and saw Liam looking down on you.

"hey babe mind if i join you" Liam said with a smile.

"no not at all" and with that you lifted the blanket over you and Liam.

"Li" you said in a hushed tone.

"hmm?" he looked over at you

"i miss him... i really do" you said with a sad tone in your voice.

"babe i promise we will get him back" liam said with a reassuring smile

"have i ever told you that i am so deeply in love with you" you replied with a bright smile.

"i guess you could say it again to remind me" liam replied with a hearty laugh.

"i love you liam Dunbar always have and always will" you said with the most sincere tone to your voice.

"and i love you more" liam said and leaned in and pecked your lips.

You and liam just lay content on the grass maybe a few kisses here and there but you never wanted to be anywhere else in your life than snuggled up with him.

"hey your dad's working the nightshift" you said with a smile as you looked at liam.

"i know i got your text" liam said with a big grin while looking at the stars.

"well?" you said seductively trying to wiggle your eyebrows sexily but failing miserably earning a laugh from liam.

"definitely" liam said with a grin as you both stood up and ran inside.

You and liam locked the front door and went upstairs to your shared bedroom and started kissing edging the bed more and more until you fell back with liam on top. your kisses got a little more heated with liam travelling to your neck trying to find your sweet spot when you remembered "liam ge-et th-e do-o-r you said in a shaky breath. liam got up and shut the door before joining you again.

~ Caitlin