You give him silent treatment (part 2) 6/6

Derek: You woke up to someone knocking on your bedroom, you looked at your alarm clock and noticed it was 6.00am you groaned and got up and opened the door to see Derek. You just slammed the door on his face but he let himself back in.

"Y/n baby I'm sorry i forgot to pick you up yesterday" Derek said while sitting on your bed as you walked in the bathroom not saying a word. "There is no way that you cannot talk to me the whole day" Derek challenged and he was right you desperately wanted to talk to him but you can't you were giving him silent treatment and couldn't break.

Derek stood up and walked in to the bathroom before trapping you between the wall and him smirking at you.

"You know you cant resisit me, come on babe talk to me" Derek said in a husky voice making eye contact. Then he did something that he knew would make you crack he smashed his lips on to yours roughly kissing you.

"You pulled away breathing heavily "fine you win but I'm still pissed at you for forgetting me yesterday" you admitted.

"I know but i wont forget today you know why" Derek replied.

"Why" you breathed

"Because you aren't going to school today i convinced your mum to let you stay off" Derek replied mischievously.

"OK but why" you asked confused

"So i can make it up to you all day, at ours, in bed. Derek said before picking you up and kissing your neck.

Liam: You have been upset all day you told Lydia and malia everything about the anniversary and how he forgot about it, lets just say they weren't happy. You didn't want to stay in school so you just left and went home worried about what Lydia and malia were gonna do to liam.

Liams P.O.V:

I texted Y/n today but she never answered and she wasn't in class, I'm currently standing by my locker right next to hers talking to scott when i see an angry faced Lydia and an angry faced malia strut straight up to me.

"liam why the hell did you do that" malia said to me fiercly showing her glowing blue eyes.

"do what, what are you talking about?" i asked her confused

"oh i could hit you, you forget about yours and Y/n's one year anniversary" Lydia replied then it clicked i did forget i mentally face palmed.

"where is she i need to go see her" i said hoping they would tell.

"we don't know" malia angrily replied

"don't lie to me where is she?" i asked once more.

"we told you we don't know, she didn't want to stay in school because she knew you would be here" Lydia said before opening her locker beside where Scott was standing with a shocked face.

"i need to go find her" i said before running down the corridor and out the door.

i went everywhere i thought she would be the park, her parents house, the woods although i haven't checked our house seems such a simple guess but I'm on my way to check there now and as I'm walking towards the door I'm not sure if i want to go in i can't even look at her face now, i can't believe i forgot about our anniversary "you're so stupid Liam" i mentally curse to myself before walking through the front door.

"Y/n you here?" i called out before i saw her curled up in a ball on the couch sleeping.

i walk over hesitantly not knowing if i should wake her but i do anyway.

"Y/n babe wake up" i shook her lightly.

she opened her beautiful (Y/E/C) eyes and caught sight of me before pushing me away and walking past me before i grabbed her wrist.

"Y/n I'm so sorry, Lydia and malia told me and I cant tell you how sorry I am." i said sincerely.

"Y/n, please Y/n talk to me" i said but she sat down and looked at me once before she sighed and picked up her book she had been recently reading.

"i know you don't want to talk to me hell i wouldn't talk to me either " i said sitting down on the couch staring at her every movement. When she flipped the pages, when a small strand of hair fell into her face and she pushed it back behind her ear and when she casually glances over to me willing to say something but doesn't want to give in to speaking to me. I hate silent treatment.

I sat for a few more seconds before i broke. " Pleeeaassseee baaabbbeee talk to me i cant take it i need to hear your sweet beautiful voice" i exaggerated by getting on my knees in front of her.

I then heard a beautiful sound come from her a lips a 'giggle' i looked up to see her covering her face with her book. she had little crinkles by her eyes as she smiled behind her book covering her beautiful smile.

"you are so lucky i love you, but if you forget me again i will literally kill you so watch your back" she said seriously but failing before bursting out laughing making me do the same before i leaned up and kissed her gently on the lips.

Theo: Getting sleep was a rough thing that night you just sat in bed and heard the creaking floorboard, Theo walking around downstairs walking up the stairs a few times before contemplating it and walking back down before it went silent it was now 8.00 as you looked at your clock right as the door slowly opened and Theo peeked his head in and said "hey" although it sounded like a whisper.

You slowly got out of bed, grabbed your clothes for the day and walked straight past him into the bathroom slamming the door.

"Y/N please talk to me" Theo said sadly on the other side of the door but you told yourself don't give in to him unless he changes his ways.

"Babe please I'm sorry I know that I have been a real ass these past few days and that you probably want to kick me repeatedly over and over.. and over and over again. (you stifled a giggle) but I can make it up to you right now actually" Theo said and with that you heard him run down the stairs and out the front door.

You opened the bathroom door fully dressed and confused where he went, but as usual you continued on with your day as it normal was with Theo not around as much as you had hoped. Laying casually on the couch scrolling through your phone when Theo entered the house with Corey.

A smile crept on your face at the sight of your best friend you hadn't seen in over 2 weeks  "Corey how was your holiday" you asked as you gave him a bone crushing hug while Theo waited patiently by the door. "yeah it was good but guess what Theo just made me leader of me and my fellow chimeras he said he trusts me with the job and wants to spend more time with you aww." Corey replied.

"did he now make you leader well im so happy because your perfect to lead the chimeras just no trouble promise?" you asked

"yeah no trouble and I guess I will leave you guys to 'spend more time together'" Corey added with a smirk and raised brows before walking out the door and Theo still staring at me the whole time he was home.

"does this mean I have my teddy bear back" you said with a small grin on your face as Theo looked up surprised because speed walking towards you and crashing his lips against yours.

"Definitely" Theo said before bringing you back in for a kiss.

~ Caitlin