Lily

When jade walk away I went on the floor and I hold and pull the grass I breath in deeply because I may be more stronger than her but she really scares me I'm scared of my luna I know that she won't be able to hurt me but I am scared.

" josh" I said in the mindlink " can you please come here I ....need you.." I said " I'm coming stay there don't move" he said my heart was beating very fast " Lily"  I saw josh and I let the tears come down he was right next to me in a second.

" what wrong what happened" I go and I hug him for dear life " josh it so terrible josh" I said he pats my back and he continues on holding on to me after a minute or two he ask me " what happened what did she say" he ask I look at  him and I told him everything.

He was mad that I was threatened but I told him not to be mad " josh I know she can't hurt me but I'm scared her eyes they look so dull and hard I think something happened to her in her past that made her this way it going to be hard for Xavier." I told him.

Josh sighs and he puts his big hand on my cheeks " don't worry Xavier will be able to handle her lily and maybe you will get that best friend that you wanted." He tells me I smile. " you scared me I thought you were hurt" he tells me I softly nodded and I gave him a hug.

" do you want to skip the last class" josh asks me and winks at me " no do you want me to tell your mother " his eyes glow with fear " sweetie what are you waiting for we are going to be missing class let go hurry" he pulls me up gently and we walk hand in hand.

I love messing with him we go to our last class and It global history. I go inside and I first see jade in the back she was writing down in her notebook. We both walk to our seat but of course I am pulled by josh and I'm sitting on him I look at him and I playfully glare at him.

And I look at my teacher. After the last bell rang it was time to go home " come let go home I will take you too" he tells me I stand up " um no it..okay I don't want to bother jade so much" I told him while looking down and then at him " she won't say anything I promise." He tells me.

I shake my head and I smile " go ahead it okay I will be in the pack house" he looks at me and nods I go closer to him and I gave him a peck on the lips. He smiles and he goes first I got my notebook and I put it away.

I walk out of the school and I see jade smirking at me when the car backs away I go inside the blue car of my pack members and she drives away to the pack house. When I got there I put my bag on the couch.

I sit down on the couch when I heard heavy footsteps " is it true?" I look and I saw Xavier mom " about what?" I ask "did my son found his mate" she ask me and I smile and I nodded she jumps up " so what is she a werewolf a human or a vampire."

" human " she literally squeaks with joy " but there is a problem " she stops smiling and she looks at me with worry " what the problem " I sigh " she is different she doesn't want any one to get to close to her and her eyes they look dull and hard im scared to know what ever happened to her when she was young."

" today when I tried to talk to her she told me that if I get to close with her that I will die" Xavier mom shakes her head " omg poor child I feel so bad for her what about Xavier who he feels" she ask me and I smile " I have high hopes that he will be able to make her smile and he already loves her a lot he is not giving up."

She claps and then I heard the front door open and I smell my mate smell I stood up and I ran to where he was I jump on him and he Carries me. " miss me already?" He said and I nodded.

" hey hey can there be at least one day when you are not about to get all sexual in the pack house." I look at Xavier and I smirk. " so why you guys took so long."

" he was trying to talk with jade but she didn't say anything to him and well he got angry and he had to cool off." Said josh I look at Xavier and said " hang in there Xavier." Before he walks away I yell his name.

He turns around and I yell "FIGHTING!" I said while putting my fist up high. He gives me a little laugh and he puts his fist up. I look at josh and he was wiggling his eyebrows " I want to show you something" he said and he runs upstairs.

In a flash I was lightly thrown on the bed and I heard the door being locked and josh was on top of me he lightly growls " I love you lily and sun" he said sun is my wolf. " we love you too" I said.

I lift my head and I crush my lips with his of course we were fighting for dominance but he won he put his tongue inside and he goes deeper I smirk and we continue on making out I don't even remember when my shirt was rip off.

knock knock

I moan out when he was sucking on my neck part that he was going to mark " baby the door " I said I tighten my leg around him because he was making me feel very good and I know he can feel the change of my smell.

That why he wouldn't stop I control myself " answer the door now" I told him he stops and growls and goes to the door and opens it " wassup dude um I'm kinda off bored right now and I was wondering if you will like to play black ops " it sounded like the pack.

Third in command jake I stood up and I grab josh shirt that was on the floor and I walk over there when I was close to josh he growls and cover me.

I smile and told him that it okay " josh go have fun with the boys I stay here" I said he looks at me and i just nodded " go ahead I'm going to change and go over there in a second." He nods and he leaves.

I went inside his closet and I grab a black shirt of josh and I went downstairs to the game room I can already here them yelling at the game. And I just smile.

I walk inside and sat on josh who immediately welcomes me in his awaiting arms he starts playing and making noises saying " oh shit." And I smile. I didn't know how long I-we were there for because i soon found myself falling asleep.

And the last thing I heard was my mate saying " go to sleep dear mate."