Sequel

"Mommy chase keeps on bothering me"said my beautiful daughter bright "chase stop bothering your little sister " I said and I look at chase he shrugs and he smiles "Robert " he says and runs over to Robert and pushes him he growls and they started fighting.

"No chase and Robert stop"I said then josh came to the rescue "hey hey" he yells they stop and they look at their uncle "now why are you guys fighting brothers don't fight each other that not good" he said  chase and Robert looks down at the ground "but chase started it first" he said pointing to chase.

"It doesn't matter who started okay now come let go play" he said I look at josh and I smile at him and said thank you to him he nods and chase and Robert follows him. I look at bright who was playing with her dolls. "Bright mommy will be right back okay can you be a big girl and watch over your baby sister sunny" I said looking at my 4 months old pup.

Bright smiles and nods "I be right back I promise I need to go and tell something to your daddy" she nods I walk away from our room and I go to Xavier office he sees me and smiles at me. "Hey sweetheart " I sigh. " what am I going to with chase he is going to be such a troublemaker when he grows up ." I said lying on the floor.

I close my eyes and I open them to see Xavier "come on jade you know that boys play rough at their age let them grow up " he said and I glare at him "I don't want our pup to get badly injured " I said and he sighs. "Come stand up." He says I look at him and I stood up.

He comes closer to me and hug me "I tell you want I go and I talk to him alright will that make you feel better?" He ask me and I nodded I look at him and I still see all the love he has for me like I do for him.he leans in and kiss me I wrap my arms around him and I got closer towards him.

His hand roams my body and I moan out I stop kissing him "I should really check on sunny I left her with bright all alone " I said gasping for air "don't worry I already mindlink lily she is over there already come on I haven't had you all to myself."

He says and I look at him and I shake my head I go to the door and I lock it I take my shirt off and he does the same I gently push him to the couch and he sits down I go on top of him and we kiss I start to grind on him I can already feel his friend was getting hard. I got off him and I unzip his pants I grab his friend and I put it out I take my pants off and I sit on him my back was facing his direction.

I move slowly going up and down while he touching my boobs I moan out and of course he got super excited that in a flash he picks me up and goes to the table and he humps me really hard I moan out.i was about to kiss him when.. "mommy daddy " I heard chase said knocking on the door my eyes open wide and I go and I get my shirt and everything while Xavier does the same thing.

I open the door and I see chase " yes what happened " he looks at me and smiles "can daddy come and play with us outside " I look at Xavier and he nods "yeah" Xavier walks away but smacks my ass before he leaves with chase I start to laugh and I close the door. I go to my room and I see lily "so you were doing the dirty in his office huh."

"Shhhhh that is so inappropriate to say in front of bright she is only 4 years old she doesn't need to know what that means " she smiles and nods I go and I pick up sunny "bright come on let see daddy and your brothers playing " she stops playing with her dolls and runs towards me.

She grabs my hand and we both walk downstairs with lily ahead of me  I go outside and I see josh and Xavier in there wolf forms playing with chase and Robert I go towards the chair and I sat down while looking at them.

" boys will be boys" I said looking at lily and she nods. I look at my beautiful family I have always wanted a place to call my own home and I found it this is my home this is were I want to be with my loving 7 year old boys and my lovely mate....

"It has come to and end thank you all and stay tune to my next book