Strange man?

" bye class remember to do your homework " said my English teacher when we were walking outside of the room. I still don't talk with anyone I can't trust them at all.

I guess I am just afraid that they will hurt me because they are more stronger than me and they can easily hurt me and even though I am his mate what makes you think that he wouldn't hurt me.

I don't know why when I said that I felt pain just by thinking of him hurting me. " jade" I look around and it was lily I back away and she noticed what I did " hey look I'm not going to hurt you I just want to be able to talk to you like you know a girl to girl talk."

She ask me I shake my head and I walk only to fall on the floor " ouch that hurt like a bitch" I saw a hand and I look at the person he looked strange but he was handsome but not handsome enough like Xavier.

Okay I have no idea why am I thinking about him " hey are you alright " he ask me for some reason I felt like I can trust him like if he is not one of them I look at his hand and I grab it.

" yeah sure I am alright." I put my hand on his and he pulls me up he bends down and picks up my stuff " sorry about that I am new and I was just trying to get to my class" I nodded.

" jade" I heard lily said I look at her but for some reason she was shaking in fear? Her eyes was looking at something in terror I turn my head and the guy look at her and at me and he smiles " get away from her" I heard lily said the boys smiles.

And moves away slowly he walks down the hallway and he turns around and said " nice to meet you jade by the way the name is Ajax " and he turns his head and walks away.

" lily why did you seem so scared " I ask her she looks at me and says " he is very dangerous jade he kills people it doesn't matter if they are a supernatural creature or human he just likes to kill no matter what don't get close to him I gotta tell Xavier."

She runs the opposite way of where Ajax was walking at so is he a werewolf hunter or just a killer? I walk to my next class and i enter the room " jade why were you late!" She yells I walk close to her and said " I have my period " I look at her and she nods.

I walk to my seat and just when I sat down a girl came in she has long purple hair and she was wearing all black. " oh I didn't know we have a new student " the girl spoke " actually it three" and I saw 2 boys came in and all the girls started to drool for the boys.

" okay so tell us your name " the girl said " Rebecca " then the two boys spoke " my name is Anthony " then the last one was " jimmy " they all said and the walk forward.

I don't know why but they all sat down next to me which I found really weird. I look at all them they are very unique in there own way I wish I was like them. The teacher start to speak and the class continues on.

It felt like it was forever that I was in my other class but finally it was time for lunch and i decided to eat lunch since they were giving pizza I got in line and i got the pizza and i sat down.

I was just minding my own business when someone spoke " can we sit her jade if that all alright " I look up and I Ajax and Rebecca,Anthony,jimmy I sigh and I nodded. It was really quiet but then Ajax spoke.

" so how long you live her for" I look at him and I said " I haven't live her my whole life I lived in la and I just move in with my grandmother " he nods." Jade come and eat with us" I turn my head around and I saw it was lily.

I look at her and said " why" I ask her " um because remember what I said " I nodded " well why aren't you standing up" I shrug " because I don't want to. I continue on eating and I heard her walk away.

"Damn werewolf I hate them" I look at Ajax " you know they are a werewolf?" He nods " that why we are all here It our job to kill werewolfs and other creatures but if a human gets involved we have to kill them too" I slowly nod good thing I am not involved with them.

" so you are not scared " I look at Ajax " no because there are far worst things then you guys" he nods i felt a hand touching my hair and i look at Ajax " what..are you doing " he stops and smiles " oh sorry it just that your hair is really soft and I couldn't help it because Rebecca never lets me touch her hair."

I nodded I heard a low growl I turn my head around and I saw josh and another guy holding Xavier down from getting up " oops someone is getting jealous that I touch his mate." I look at him with my eyes open wide.

" you know everything " he nods " yeah we all know we have been keeping watch over you we see that you don't like having to be apart of this so that why we came her today to see if you are interested in joining our group." I look at him.

" joining your group" I said he nods " yeah we want to protect you for you can be more stronger than them" I look at him in a unsure way " think about it jade and I will be here" he said.

And they all stand up and leaves " what a strange man he is " I shake my head but the crazy thing is I was actually thinking about joining them because I want to be able to protect myself from harm and danger and from them.

When the next period started I skip it and I just stay in the bathroom using my phone all day. When it was time to leave I just walk all the way home it was a really long walk.

I went straight to my room and I look at the window debating if I should join them or not I didn't even know when I was feeling sleepy until I close my eyes.