Broken Words - Oliver

"You weren't paying attention!" Oliver shouted at you.
"I already said I'm sorry, nobody got hurt so what else do you want me to do or say? Go back in time?!"

The team and you were at the base, back from a mission which didn't quite go as planned.
You admitted; it was your fault.
Instead of being with your head in the game, you were totally thinking about other thing which resulted in you not noticing a guard and blowing your and your team's cover.
But that didn't mean Oliver could lash out at you like that

"I know the whole mission failed because of me and that's why I already said that I'm sorry for a dozen of times, it won't happen again, I promise." you said
"Y/N, you know that I need to trust you to go on missions with you?" he said.
"I agree" Felicity said.

It broke your heart to hear those words from Oliver, he could always trust you, he knows that.
But you got angry because of Felicity.
She dared to mingle in the conversation and that wasn't the only thing.
You liked Oliver for a long time but hid your feelings as they were quite close, of course it pained you to see them together and even more, now turning against you.

Your eyes began to water "Are you doubting my trust now, Oliver? Urgh"
You walked to the door, your shoulding bumping onto his.
"Y/N?!"
"And you should stay out of this, Felicity!"

You ran away, outside into the dark streets....

_____________________

Sooooo that was my first one shot hehe.
I hope you liked it.
I think I might continue it, lemme know if I should.
Have a nice day

Peace out - HJ