Mission ~ Oliver

*This was my first ever Arrow fanfic I wrote and a while ago I finished writing it. The beginning is quite bad, but the writing gets better later I guess. I made Felicity kind of a b*tch, I am sorry haha. But I hope you'll still enjoy it!

------------------------------

"I'm standing in position, where is Oliver?''
''Stil changing, we'll be there in a minute'' Felicity said. 

You sighed, you guys were on a mission to protect a businessman, Oliver had known for quite long, on a party.
You were of course undercover, so you were wearing a dress and to your disappointment Oliver and Felicity went undercover as a couple.
You grabbed something to drink just as the businessman, Charles Hale, came up to you.

"I still wanted to thank you guys, for helping me out tonight"

You smiled slightly and looked at your watch "No problem, Oliver and Felicity will be here shortly and then you can begin your speech"

You turned around and suddenly saw Oliver and Felicity coming from the entrance, his arm around her waist.
It pained you to see them so close together, as you yourself liked Oliver a lot.
Oliver looked at you. You were looking gorgeous wearing a long white  gown, that reached the floor .

He smiled at you when 'the couple' arrived next to you.
"Hey y/n, you ready?"

You nodded "I told Charles that he can start the moment you arrive, so he'll begin his speech soon enough"

"I got all the radars set, when there's something suspicious I'll notice you right away" Felicity stated.

You nodded and looked at Oliver for a last time.
He looked great in a dark grey tuxedo.
You noticed that his tie wasn't done correctly, so you walked up to him and began fixing it, not daring to look into his eyes. He looked at you though.

"The superhero who's so cool and can do so much, but apparently not tying his tie" you smiled slightly, still avoiding his eyes.

He chuckled "Thank you"

You finished his tie and held your hand to his chest, even then you couldn't get yourself to look him into his eyes. Afraid you would get lost into them. "Please, Be safe" you said and walked back to position.
He followed you with his eyes dazzled.

Charles had just started his speech, which meant that it was time to be more alert.
Your position was quite close to the businessman himself, so it was important that if something might happen, you would be quick to help him.

You looked shortly towards Oliver and Felicity, both were smiling to each other.
Your heart ached, so you quickly looked back to the stage, to listen to what Charles had to say.
That's when you noticed something strange.
While everyone was facing the businessman and listening to his speech.
A woman was at a table, hands suspiciously under it and most likely not interested in what the man had to say.

"Oliver, Felicity? Over."

"Yea, what's up?" Felicity answered.

"You see the woman all behind at the table? She's quite suspicious"

"She's probably just busy with something else" Felicity said back.

You sighed, she always had to disagree with you.

"No, Y/n might be right. Look how she keeps looking at her watch" Oliver responded.

You smiled a little, for the first time during this whole mission you felt a bit happy.

"Can you approach her, Y/n?" Oliver continued.

"No problem, Ollie"

Felicity scoffed slightly, not happy with how you called him.
You rolled your eyes and moved through the crowd to the table, where 'Miss Suspicious' was sitting.
You took out your hair broche and let it fall close to her table.