Chapter Two

~Justin

I groaned and held my neck. Fuck that hurt. I opened my eyes and saw that I was still in the dressing room couch, the door was slightly opened.

I got up, stretched and fixed my clothes. I looked at my hand and checked my knuckles and saw that I had some bandages over them.

I walked closely to the door and saw scooter sitting on the couch so I leaned closer but stayed a little back so he wouldn't see me.

"Pattie I don't know what to do anymore."

"He isn't the same boy anymore."

"It hurts, he doesn't smile for real anymore."

I closed my eyes and leaned my head against the wall

"I can't just sit and watch him be like this."

He talked some more then soon put his phone away. I pretended to just walk in like I heard nothing. I sat infront of scooter.

"Hey scoot". I said and leaning back on the couch.
"Justin." he said sternly.
"Scoot can we please not talk about it now." I said pulling my phone out.

"No Justin, we have to talk about it now" he said standing up.

I shook my head getting up. "No scooter, I'll find my own way back to the hotel." I said and walked out of the room ignoring his shouting.

I walked through the back exit and saw that is was clear. I put on my hoodie and walked through the busy streets and saw a old looking cafe place so I decided to go eat something.

I sat down and pulled out my phone scrolling through my twitter feed. I saw the waiter walk over to me and she was surprised, she was a fairly old woman.

"Hello sweetheart, what would you like?" she said.

I smiled and looked at me the menu "can I get double stacked pancakes with eggs and bacon please? "I said.

"Sure thing sweety." she said and wrote it and went back into the kitchen. I looked through my messages and I saw messages from Ryan, my mom, Chaz, my dad and more people. I groaned and put it in my pocket. The lady soon came back with my food and I thanked her.

I started to eat my food and got lost in thought...

~Sabrina

I finally put my book down after reading it for what seems like forever.

I was on break from helping my grand-mom at her dinner. I get up and put my book down on the table of the break room and see my grand-mom cleaning up the diner counter.

I walk up next to her and peck her cheek. "Sorry I got caught up in my book."

"It's okay sweety. I'm going to go and tidy up in the back. You mind seeing if that young man needs anymore help?"

"Sure thing." I said as she patted my back.

I looked up and noticed who that guy was. It was Justin Bieber. He is so handsome and everything. Don't get me wrong, I am a fan but not like one of those fans who know every single little detail about that person. I like his music and that is about it.

I took a quick picture because my best friend Vanessa will never believe me if I told her without any proof.

I walked over to him.

"Hi... I'm Sabrina. Can I get you anything else?"

He looked up at me and our eyes locked. He was even more interesting looking in person than in a music video.

"Uhh i'm okay for now, thank you." He said with a smile.

I smiled back and walked back to behind the dinner counter and pulled out my book and continued.

~Justin

I watched her walk away and sit behind the counter as she pulled out a book. I took in all of her features and god damn she was beautiful. I'm surprised she didn't freak out when she saw me.

She wasn't even looking at me. She was so concentrated on reading her book. I shook my head and chuckled at how cute she looked. I finished my pancakes and milk shake and got up and walked over to her.

"Excuse me" I said looking at her
She looked up at me and placed her book down " yes" she said softly and I just stared at her eyes they were so beautiful."Can I get the check please" I said pulling out my wallet.

She nodded and handed me the check. I slid a hundred dollar bill. She looked at me and her eyes widened slightly "uh.. um it's only 12$ " she said sliding the money back to me

"keep the change " I said running a hand through my hair. "I can't that's way to much " she said shaking her head. "I'm not taking it back" I said backing away from the counter with a playful smile.I haven't smiled like for long time. " she placed the the 100 in the car that said ' granny's tips' and slid it under.

My phone rang and i looked up "sorry I have to take this" I said. She nodded and went back to reading her book. "Hello , Justin you need to be ready tonight by 8 for ushers after party and please bring a friend or a guest ."he said quickly.

I rolled my eyes "alright bye scooter" i said and hung up and looked back at 'Sabrina' I knew her name because I saw her name tag. I walked over to the counter again.

Everything clicked I could ask her to come with me to Usher's party, It was going to be masquerade themed. No one would see her or know who she is. " I know this is weird but would you want to come to a masquerade party with me" I said and looked at her as she blushed

"Uh I'm not too sure " she said biting her lip. I'm not being cocky or anything but if it was any other girl they would be jumping at the chance at going out with me. "everything will be great , we can get to know each other and we can head out to buy something to wear for tonight " I said with a hopeful smile

Her cheeks were tainted with a little blush still she nodded softly "fine" she said. She told me she would be back quickly she went to the back to change. I sat on the stool and saw her grandma walk over to me " please be patient with my granddaughter, please don't hurt her she's been through a lot, you seem like a great gentlemen"she said smiling then going to wait on another table.

The kitchen door opened and out came Sabrina

She looked so adorable. I shook my head, I can't get feelings for her. I smiled at her and followed her out as we looked for a store. I placed my hoodie back on
And walked thought down the busy streets.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this sucked, I kinda rushed lol
-pls vote
-next chapter will be better
Word count: 1156
-xoxo nessa