Chapter 15

Justin's POV

I think Riley has been traumatized by this incident with Jason. I knew I shouldn't have let her watch me kill him. It was too much for her to handle. She probably couldn't even handle it but allowed herself to watch anyways. This has just fucked her up more, has slipped her more into a younger headspace.

I'm trying to pull her out of this Little Space. It hasn't been working, she's been shutting out her real self, her big self just because her little space helps her forget all her problems. I want to get to know the big side of her, I know I've said that before but really. She shuts herself out when she's in little space. I love her but its like actually living with a little girl. Talking with a little girl, sleeping with a little girl. My other littles would go in and out and I liked it that way.

The way they'd slip into little space and have me care for them. Then the way they'd get into their normal age headspace and actually let me into their lives and feelings. With Riley, its like she never wants to be big. It hurts to know that I have to explain to her that I don't like a full time little. At first I was completely infatuated with her. Her adorable vocabulary. The way she'd pronounce words wrong. Her cute dresses. The way she'd suck on a paci all day. But then I realized I was never getting to know her, Riley not Little Riley. I know this won't end well.

"Baby, please can we talk now?" I ask as I smile gently at her. This needs to be said, Baby girl.

"Hmm?" She cocks her head to the side like she doesn't understand. She stuffs more cheerios in her mouth and hums a song.

I sigh and stroke my face. "Baby, seriously let's talk." I say.

She bounces around in her seat then stops. She looks at me and stands up on her feet. I eye her slowly, what's this little girl doing?

"No talky, more touchy." She says cutely. Oh geez, my Daddy in me is kicking in. God, I love being so dominant even when I need to get down to business. She hypnotizes me.

Riley steps inbetween my legs and rests her hands on either side of my thighs.

"What's on that beautiful mind of yours?" I ask with a raspy voice. I know that turns her on.

She bites her plump lip and looks me in the eyes, those memorizing eyes. I'd like to see those pretty big lips wrapped around me as her eyes pour into mine. Damn, my member grows while I try to silence my thoughts.

"You talk too much Dada." She smirks. She smashes her lips to mine while she slides her hands slowly up my thighs. I rest my hands on her curvey hips and pull her close. Her breath hitches a big while I sink my fingers into her sides.

I pull on her bottom lip with my teeth and begin to kiss down her neck. I kiss her ear and begin trying to find her sweet spot on her neck. I suck on the spot hasrshly, marking my girl.

"I'm your Daddy." I huskly say into her ear while I bite on my lips while looking into her eyes. She seems like she's In a trance, I know what I do to her.

"Turn around and drop your pants." I say as my hands leave her hips. She obediently drops her cute shorts and looks back up at me for approval.

"Panties too, babe." I say while I give her my stern Daddy look.

She nods and slowly pulls them off, making sure I suffer to wait. I push her on the table so her cheek is touching the cold marble while her ass is perked up in the air.

"What have I told you about teasing?" I say sternly. My voice booms out making her whimper. She's probably soaking.

I start undoing my belt buckle.
"Are you gonna answer me?"
"Or do I have to get the answer out of you." I whisper the last sentence to her in her ear. My hand plays with her slit teasingly before one of my fingers slip inside.