Chapter 16

Guess who's back in town

I've read that message about 100 times. My paranoia has started to kick in. I shouldn't be this nervous. At least not anymore. I slowly Peel the covers offy body. I make sure not to wake the sleeping little that's next to me. I make my way to the door and smoothly slide through it. I'm pacing around the living room.

Shit, this could be good or bad. I think through all the people it could be.

Kev? No, he's in jail.

Derek? No, he left town.

Riker? Nah, he's dead.

I think long and hard about this. I can't have no more stupid shit thrown my way. I've killed, again. For the first time. Jason, I killed him. I didn't really want to but fuck, was it hard to pass the opportunity when he's been such a dickhead his whole life.

Well, he actually use to be a nice guy back then but I had to go and ruin shit.

Then it hit me. Ethan..

Ethan Grey.

Ethan and I use to be in a gang way back then. When I was fourteen to eighteen. We got along so well, we were literally brothers. He taught me his ways, when I was kicked out on the street he took me in. He was my homie.

And that's where Jason came along. Jason was Ethan's newest friend. I wasn't jealous or anything, I simply didn't give a damn about Jason. Jason wasn't in the gang or anything. He couldn't be, I thought he was too much of a nice guy to do any of the stupid shit we were doing. Ethan actually considered letting Jason in the group until I convinced him that he'd just let us down.

"Come on Justin, please. I could do this!" Jason pleaded at the steps of the porch.

I inhaled one last puff of my cigarette , "no way Jason, you're too much of a pussy for this." I spat while I threw out my cig, crushing it under my shoe.

"Justin,I'll do anything. Come on, Ethan's cool with me!" He pleaded yet again, throwing his arms around in frustration.

I rolled my eyes, "Listen Fucker, Ethan doesn't think youre fit for it. Okay? So stop thinking he'll just let you in. Go home already." I dismissed him while I stepped foot in the door way, slamming it closed.

Ethan and I also made a deal way back then. I can't seem to remember what it exactly was. I kind of remember the conversation though.

"I'm serious Bieber, Jason's like my little brother. Don't be rude to him like that or hurt him. Sorry but that Lil dudes got it tough. Just leave him alone aight?" Ethan said while he popped open his second beer.

"Yeah,yeah. Whatever. He's an annoying Lil fuck. " I said staring at Ethan.

"Just leave him alone?" Ethan sighed heavily, getting a bit annoyed with me.

"On one condition." I said,raising my brows.

"Like what?" He asked.

That's where I can't fucking remember. Its not a big deal though, I'm sure it was something small. All I know is he agreed.

I unlock my phone and get back to David,

<Does he know I live here?

>Yeah man. He's on his way.

---------
A/n
Guys I'm back from the hospital and everything
Not gonna give much detail but don't go to mental hospital. Super boring. I'm not fully recovered but I'm on anti depressants and meeting with a therapist. Wish me luck through this journy guys. Please if any of you are suicidal , talk to me or someone. Get help, Stay safe. Love you. Also thanks for the sweet messages.