[Noiz x Reader] Skyfall [AU!]

[TW: Kissing]
-----------------------------
Begin!
-----------------------------

You looked around, not really knowing where you were. In a hospital? No. That couldn't be it. You smelled rubbing alcohol and felt a stinging pain in your left arm. You sighed and clenched your fists, they were strapped down. You groaned and strained your head, looking side to side. You knew it... You were in a hospital. There was a figure in the corner of the room, head in it's palms, not crying but looked like he was.

"H-Hello..?" You said groggily. The figure looked at you, he really was crying. The hospital room with tiny, you had wires running in and out of you. You knew who this was.

"N-Noiz..?" Your memories rushed back. Noiz, your boyfriend flew to Germany to visit you, but on the way to the airport to pick him up you got into a car accident. Broke your left arm, right leg and fractured you kneecap.

"(y/n)..." He muttered, letting his hands fall to his side as he stood. You never knew Noiz had emotions, or even cried. This shocked you more then the fact that you were in the hospital.

"W-why am I here?" You knew this clearly, you still needed to know.

Noiz was about to speak, until 2 boys busted in, "Is (y/n) okay?!" You knew these 2 boys too. One lived with Noiz in Japan, the other was your bestfriend. Aoba and Koujaku. You looked at the straps that held your arms down.

"P-Please.. T-Tell me..." You spoke, Koujaku rushed up to you and held your head, brushing his thumbs over your cheeks.

"You're gonna be okay... Just.. Don't speak.." Aoba said, patting your arm.

You knew you weren't okay, you could feel it. Nothing in your life was ever okay.The only reason you were back down in Germany was because your mother died from cancer and your dad committed suicide. The only real family member you had was your friend, Mizuki, who was also the one looking out for you.

Mizuki busted through the door into the room, "I'M HERE!" He panted and Koujaku made room beside him for Mizuki.

"I.. (y/n)?" Mizuki whispered, clenching Noiz's arm, which was the closest thing to him.

"Tch, don't worry, she'll be fine.." Noiz said, flicking off Mizuki's arm.

A nurse walked in with long deep locks and blue eyes, "Thank you all so much for coming to visit Miss (l/n)... I'm afraid the medicine will kick in in a few... You have around two minutes before it actually takes affect" She bowed and walked out.

"I'll go first.." Aoba spoke, "(y/n), I love you so much and please don't give up..."

"I love you too, and if you do get out of here alive, I'll take you to the beach again..." Mizuki spoke, holding Aoba's hand.

"You're my bestfreind, (y/n), you can't die.. That's just not the (y/n) I know.." Koujaku smiled, pecking your forehead.

Noiz cleared his throat, "I'm gonna' marry you if you make it out of here alive, (y/n), I'll find the bastard who did this and cut their testicles off if I need to.. tch, just get better.." Noiz leaned down and pressed a long kiss on your lips, letting you lightly kiss back until you yawned.

"T-t.. anks.." You said, your head drifting to the side and your eyes closing. The feeling of slept felt terrible, it really did. Your dreams were terrible too. All nightmares. Noiz stayed in the room with you, incase shit hit the fan.
-----------------------------
Two Weeks Later!
-----------------------------
"I can get it myself!" You groaned, looking at Noiz.

"I don't want you hurting yourself even more, I got it, sweetiepie." He smirked, grabbing a bottle of water and handing it to you.

"I could've gotten it..." You pouted, leaning into his shoulder. You leg was propped onto a pillow which was on the coffee table and your right arm was in a cast, just like your leg. Noiz seemed happier after you got out of the hospital, not really caring if you were hurt or not, he just loved your presence.

Aoba, Koujaku, and Mizuki have all gone back to Japan to tend to Noiz's house because you insisted for Noiz to take care of you, that's why Mizuki went with Aoba and Koujaku.

Noiz did end up proposing to you the day you were admitted out. The nurse rolled you out to Noiz's car which was parked right in front of the pick up, but in front of the car was Noiz in his suit a and Aoba, Koujaku, and Mizuki holding a sign that said 'WILL YOU MARRY ME?' You started to cry and said yes, and the nurse rolled you into the car and helped you in.

"I..I love you so much..."

"The feeling may be neutral."