Mink x shy! reader (maybe lemon) part 1

(Welp... This isn't my first time writing fanfiction, but I never seem to like them when I do. So I am submitting my most recent one here to see how it goes. Please don't be too mean to it.)
-Jace

*Flashback*(What a way to start a story! T-T I suck)

You walked into the large room hiding behind Koujaku. You were meeting new people and you were TERRIFIED. There were only two seats left open. Koujaku sat by Aoba and you sat by a large handsome man with long brown dreadlocks. He looked down at you and grunted. You smiled shyly and took your seat. Once seated you looked around. Noticing how full the room was you began to shake nervously. The man seemed to notice this. As he scooted a little closer to you and put his hand over yours, as if to say "It's alright". You simply shot him a shy grin before trying to relax into his grip.

*End flashback*

(Currently living with mink- but you're only room mates. )
You sat on the large sofa with your favorite book in hand and glasses on. As you neared the end of the chapter you heard mink come home. He walked around the corner to see you, the tiny, beautiful girl you were, sitting peacefully on his sofa with one of his books. As he slid his gaze upward he found that you had small wine colored glasses halfway hidden behind your bangs as you read. You had done yourself up today for no reason in particular. He knew you did every once in a while so it wasn't a big deal. But you did something different today. You looked like a darling school girl.
Your red plaid skirt came barely over your bottom and your black cat thigh highs were very visible to him. You had on a tight black button up shirt with long slightly puffy sleeves. You had curled your short hair but left your bangs straight so you had a doll like appearance.
"hey, welcome home! " you said quietly as you looked up at him, smiling. 'Damn. she's so cute...' He thought as he gazed down at you. you placed your book down and jumped up to run to him and give him a big hug. He wrapped his strong arms around you with a gentleness only he could achieve, and that made you all fluttery inside. He pulled you up to his level and you wrapped your legs around his waist without realizing. He let out a low chuckle and carried you to the bedroom you two shared.(no you don't share a bed. you're just in the same room. )
He let you jump down and he turned down the lights before slowly pushing you toward his bed. As the back of your knees touched the soft sheets, you sat down and pulled him down into a sweet kiss. He slid his hands up your sides and you blushed madly before pulling away from the kiss and hiding your face in your hands. "M-maybe we should wait..." You stutter. He sighed. It happened again, he tried to go a bit farther but you got scared. He didn't want to make you nervous or do anything you didn't like, so he held your hand and got down on his knees in front of you. "why are you so afraid? " He asked quietly. You two had made it farther than this once before. You were in a good mood that day and felt confident but in the end you still ended up afraid. He caught onto why you were afraid, but he wanted to hear it from you to be sure. You were a virgin.
You refused to look him in the eyes but you let out a shaky breath and closed your eyes. "I... Um... Sorry. " you whimpered. He pulled you as close as you could get and gently rubbed your back. He felt you begin to shake and heard a few small sniffles. You were.... Crying... Because of him? He pulled you back and brushed away your tears. "don't cry... are you okay? "
Looking up at him, you sighed and held his hand with both of your shaking ones. "i'm alright... i'm so sorry i get so scared... I've never...." A tiny smile crept onto his lips as you spoke. "shh. it's alright. we'll wait... " He said as he ran his fingers through your hair with his free hand. you grinned and shook your head. "No. i want this soon. tonight? You've waited long enough. I wont hide from you anymore. How does a bath sound?" You ash shyly, looking down as a deep red hue coated your entire face. He lit up a bit at your words and he picked you up bridal style and carried you to the master bathroom.
Sitting you down on the counter, he moved to turn on the hot water. Setting it to a comfortable temperature he began stripping, glancing quickly at you to tell you to do the same. Sucking in a deep inhale you quickly stripped down to nothing and hid yourself inside a soft plush towel. Wrapping it tightly around your Body and walking over to him. You hugged him from behind and smiled as you breathed in his scent. He turned and placed a small kiss on your cheek before you went to grab the soaps and bathing cloths. You placed them on the shelf just by the bathtub and smiled. Pouring some bubbles into the water and watching it foam.
He removed his towel and folded it neatly on the shelf before stepping into the steamy bath. Holding his hands out toward you he silently asked you to join him. You joined hands with him but just as you were about to step in, he lifted you up and sunk down into the heat while holding you close to his chest. You rested your head on his shoulder and sighed as your muscles released their tension into the hot water.