Koujaku x Fem!Reader ~ Periods Suck!

"...(Y/N)." You hear the familiar voice call out. You turn around in the bed. "Mm... Nhg.." You let out, getting comfortable again. "(Y/N), wake up. It's already ten." The voice says again. Hearing the time makes you groan displeased. You gently get shaken around and involuntarily open your eyes. Still being tired and not wanting to get up, you close your eyes again and finally speak. "Five more minutes."

"No way, I already said so. You said that half an hour ago, too. Get up already." You hear and give it another shot. "Four more minutes..." You feel yourself falling asleep again. "Nope." Another try. "One minute..." You hear the person sigh. "(Y/N)~" He cooes. "I'll attack you if you don't wake up." He says in a serious tone. "Mnh.. Whatever, do your worst..." You say.

"Jeez." Your boyfriend's laughing voice startles your sleepy being as the futon rustles and shakes. "(Y/N). Wake up!" He says. "Hmn.. Eh?! Aha... Hahahaha- H-hey! Koujaku!" You feel the sensation of Koujaku tickling you as your eyes open for real, now being completely awake. "Ahaha- Alright- Stop- Aha! I'm awake! I'm awake so stop it already!" You manage to cry out and the tickling finally stops. Using tickling as a method to wake you up... That's just plain unfair.

You get yourself together and Koujaku hugs you from behind, resting his chin on your shoulder. "You're not really a morning person, are you?" He asks. "I'm just tired, can't help it!" You say, still trying to calm down from the sensation. You and Koujaku have been dating for about half a year now. You've been staying at his house for a couple of weeks now.

"Ahhh, that? Hey, you." Koujaku says, touching your hair a little. "What is it?" You respond, being completely calmed down. "It's bad that you sleep here all the time. Are you spoiling me?" Koujaku breaks into a smile and hugs you tighter. He continues to play with your hair. "You tell me." He combs your hair with his fingers a bit. "Your hair is as pretty as always." You look up at him. "Are you kidding me? I've probably got the worst case of bedhair right now!"

Koujaku shakes his head a little. "Nope, you look cute as always. Foo." He blows against your forehead. "-! Don't do that!" You say out of protest. "Haha!" Koujaku laughs at your reaction. To prevent him from doing it again, you lean back on him as he starts to happily pat and pet your head. "You know, the fact that you let me touch your hair as much as I want pleases me to no end." You pout a little at that. "It's your fault my hair's always messed up." You say. "Hey, I always fix it up right away." Koujaku says in his defense as you put your hands on his arm in front of you.

"It's just how I show that I'll treasure you always." He adds to his previous statement. "...Idiot. Nosebleeding asshole." You say. "-! You're still.. Oh, I don't care anymore!" Koujaku gets heated up over it and scowls frustrated. Seriously, if he didn't want you to joke about it he shouldn't have gotten a nosebleed in the first place. Oh well, it's revenge for all those embarrassing things he does to you. Revenge is sweet. Well, something like that.

"Hey, do you have work today?" You look up and him. Koujaku nods a bit. "I've got some appointments at noon. Won't take long." He explains. "Well, I'm free today so I guess I'll just be here. Don't let me catch you playing around with other girls, you hear?" You warn Koujaku in a serious tone. "I won't. I could never." Koujaku used to play around all the time but stopped once you two started going out. It makes you feel like he really does care about you.

"Well, whatever. I'm awake, so let me go and I'll make something for us." You say, patting his arm with both hands. "Mhm." Even though he says that, Koujaku won't let you go. He buries his face in your shoulder. "Koujaku?" You ask, wondering if he was spacing out. "You know, if you feel bad or anything, just tell me. I already know what I'll do." Koujaku says and you raise a brow. "Huh?" Koujaku smiles and hugs you even tighter.

"You know, I'll treasure you for the rest of my life, (Y/N)." Koujaku says emotionally. "Stupid. Anyway, I said I'm awake. Let me go so I can make something." You repeat yourself, but Koujaku still doesn't let go. "Let's see if we can make it all the way to the kitchen like this." He says with a smile. "Don't say stuff like that!" You say, hitting his arm playfully.