Chapter 2

Hey guys!! Thank you for reading this! So I forgot to say that Natsu is going to be OCC because it will fit better In the plot. I hope you'll enjoy the chapter.

Author's POV

While Nakeisha is messing with Gajeel, Makarov and Natsu talked about her.

"Is she really the Daughter of Acnologia?"
Makarov wondered.

"Yeah by blood. You see I'm not supposed to tell anyone this but, during the dragon civil war Acnologia got split into two parts. A good side and a bad side. The one that you've heard of is his bad side."
Natsu explained.

"Wow, my boy. I never heard of someone getting split into two different body's. "

Nakeisha came smiling back to Natsu.

"Whatcha talkin about?" She asked

"Oh nothing I was just asking if you are really the daughter of Acnologia." Gramps said.

"Natsu, can we talk pr-"

"Rrrrrooooaaaaarrrr!!!"

*Crash*

*Bang*

"Oh god not now"

The whole guild ran out side to see where that roar Came from. Outside was two little dragons, one looking like Acnologia and the other one looking like Igneel.

 Outside was two little dragons, one looking like Acnologia and the other one looking like Igneel

The guild was shocked to see the dragons, its been 400 years since their last been seen.

"Is that what I think it is?" Gray asked.

"Yeah I think it is." Replied Lucy.

The two chibi dragons kept 'fighting' until...

"Logia!" Nakeisha shouted

"Bethyn!" Natsu says.

"Stop fighting!!" They shouted to together.

The two dragons turned around and saw their 'parents'.

"Mommy! Daddy!"

They flew over to them, Logia went to Nakeisha and Bethyn went to Natsu.

"Whaaaaaaat!?"

"They have kids!?"

"How does that even work!? They're dragons!"

While the dragons huged their parents, Keisha was scrolling them.

"How many times do I have to tell you!? Don't fight! What happens if someone got killed and then you'll get killed because your a dragon!"

The dragons look down in sorrow .

"Sorry mommy.

Natsu shock his head in disappointment.

"You should really listen to your mother, we don't want you guys killed. You're to damn important to us."

He said patting their heads.

When they turned around they saw a shocked guild, staring at the dragons.

"Are...... Those...... Really..... Your.... Kids?"

Makarov said slowly.

Keisha and Natsu laughed, its obvious they didn't catch on.

"No, you see they are our adopted children. Our parents Igneel and Acnologia gave us these when they were still in a egg. We raised them as their parents. Their breed is the chibi dragon, so they can't grow any larger then that."

Natsu explained to them.

"Yeah, and its unfair that they get one but we don't"

Wendy complained.

"Well its not our fault the we're born in royalty!"

Keisha pouted.

"You guys are.... Royalty?"

Gray asked. 'There's no way flame brain is in royalty, he's too much of an idiot to be'

"Yes we are,I'm rightfully claimed Prince of the Fire Dragons because my father Igneel is the Fire Dragon King. Also Prince of all Dragons because I'm the Mate of Keisha."

Natsu proceed.

"And I'm rightfully claimed Princess of all Dragons because of my father Acnologia being the Dragon King. Also Princess of the Fire Dragons because I'm Natsu's mate."

Explains Keisha.

"Also we are the Prince and Princess of Demons"

Mumbled Natsu.

"What did you say Natsu?"

Mira asked.

Natsu shocked his head.

"Hehe, nothing, nothing at all"

He chuckled nervously.

Nobody noticed but, there was a suspicious arua around Lucy.

'Hmmm, if I can steel Natsu from that Crazy Bitch..... Then I could be the Princess of the Dragons...... A real Princess! Well... I am already so..... Hehehe.'

Lucy thought.

Keisha's eyes directed to Lucy and smiled nicely..... Too nice that its scary....

'What the fuck did this slut say? Steel MY Natsu?! I'll like to see you try Derry.'

A/n I hope you'll like the chapter. I'm sorry I haven't updated in awhile. So thank you for the supportive comments. See ya!