Ashley Octavia

Name: Ashley Octavia

Age: 9 (Like the Rest of the Chipmunks and Chipettes)

Personality: Smart, Shy, Tomboyish, Talented, Sweet, Sarcastic

Talent: Cooking, Baking, Singing, Dancing, Playing Basketball

Friends:

Brittany Miller (Best Friend)

Jeannette Miller

Elenore Miller

Alvin Seville

Simon Seville

Theodore Seville

Crush: Alvin Seville

Ashley Octavia is the Newest Member of the Chipettes and Alvin's Love Interest*******************************************Ashley is Sweet, Talented, Shy, Sarcastic, and Tomboyish

*******************************************
Ashley is Sweet, Talented, Shy, Sarcastic, and Tomboyish. She hates Shopping but do it anyway for the Chipettes (And Brittany).
*******************************************
*Relationship*

'Brittany Miller'

Ashley and Brittany are Best Friends. Brittany tells Ashley what to do and what not to do.

Ashley also do Brittany's Chores, but Brittany do care For Ashley a lot. She Protects Ashley with Bullies.

Ashley goes to Malls with Brittany (Along with Jeannette and Elenore) but sometimes, they go together.

Ashley is also Afraid of Brittany.
*******************************************
'Jeannette Miller'

Ashley and Jeannette are great friends. Ashley and Jeannette share a love for school.

Ashley helps Jeannette talk to Simon more Openly and Jeannette helps Ashley with Alvin.
*******************************************
'Elenore Miller'

Ashley and Elenore are great friends. They love to bake sweets and Play soccer. Ashley also loves to talk about Alvin with Elenore.
*******************************************
'Alvin Seville'

Ashley Has a Huge Crush on Alvin. She Stalks him while he's walking in the hallway at school, or just alone in his room.

She also has a poster of him hidden under her bed. Though, Ashley and Alvin bicker like an old Married couple.

Alvin is Oblivious to Ashley's crush on him. Alvin may have feelings for her also, because he can get jealous when she's Talking or sitting next by a boy.
*******************************************
'Simon Seville'

Ashley and Simon are really great friends. Ashley and Simon (And Jeannette) loves to read books together.

Simon also loves helping Ashley with her Homework. Ashley loves to go to Simon for advice.
*******************************************
'Theodore Seville'

Ashley and Theo are great friends. They both love to watch movies together and Cook and Bake.
*******************************************
'Dave Seville'

Dave See's Ashley as a Daughter Figure. He helps her with some advice and even does Father Daughter day with her (Also The Chipettes).

Ashley cares about Dave a lot and Dave also Cares about Ashley.

He also was glad to let Ashley live with the Chipmunks and the Chipettes.
*******************************************
'Ian Hawk'

Ashley Used to think that Ian was Trustworthy and Nice, but She was proven wrong.

Ashley hates Ian, because he's selfish and mean. She also hates how he yells at her, and puts her in a Cage.
*******************************************
                                     Triva
•Ashley is Born on October 5th (Unknown Year)

•She has a HUGE crush on Alvin Seville

•She Has a great fear of Kites

•She Hates When Alvin Flirts with Girls

•She Hates Admitting her crush on Alvin

•She Thinks Alvin's Hot

•She Is the Youngest Chipmunk and/Or Chipette (Even though She's Brittany's and Alvin's height)

•She is Brittany's Best Friend and Slave

•She knows how Protective Brittany gets with her

•She plays Basketball

•She has A's and B's in School

•She enjoys reading

•She Has an Alvin Poster under her bed and at night she kisses the poster and puts it right back under her bed

•She and Alvin Argue A lot (But they are Great Friends, and Alvin Cares about her 
A lot.

•She Can Sing, Dance, and Talk

•She is Secretly an Alvin Fan

•She Loves it when Alvin Calls her Ash

•She is very Flexible (Just like the rest of the Chipmunks and Chipettes)

•She is an Official Chipette

•She dislikes Ian Hawk