Chapter Four

Ashley POV:

The Next Day, at School I made my way to My Locker. As I Opened it I placed my Books inside and grabbed my Science Book.

Then, When I Closed it 5 Chipmunks were there, all had an Worried Expression.

"AH!"

I Screamed.

"Sorry, We didn't mean to Scare You"

Said Simon. I chuckled a bit.

"What are you guys doing?"

I asked Kindly.

"We're here because we heard from Alvin that Your with Ian. And we want to Help You"

I turned around and looked at Alvin. He had his eyes Up in the cieling Whisling.

"Guys, Your right. Ian is Bad News. He made me Practice Almost 5 Hour Last Night. I barely got any sleep!"

I said, While Yawning.

"What!?, Not even we Practice for that Lon!"

Said Brittany. I like her, she's super nice.

"Well, Dave Said He'll take you in. You can meet him after the Show"

Said Theodore. I appreciate that the Most Famous Chipmunks Ever, are so Kind and Worried Towards me.

"Thanks Guys, See you later"

I said once the bell had ring. School went on pretty Normal. I had Science, then Math, then Lunch.

And at the End, I went home to Ian's to practice a little bit more. At 8:00 P.M. Ian made me wear a Black Sparkly dress for the show.

I had to be honest, it looks really cute. I fixed my hair and Ian drove me to the school. When we arrived, I saw the Chipmunks and Chipettes.

"Ian!"

They all Screamed. Ian Chuckled at them.

"Look here, Alvin and the rest of the rodents. I don't need you anymore cause I have a new source"

He said Pointing at me. I sighed sadly.

"Ashley's not your little Piggy Bank Ian. She's One of us!"

Said Elenore. Ian shrugged His shoulders and we went to sit.

As the Lights became dim, The Principal came on Stage with a Microphone.

"Ladies and Gentleman thank you for Coming tonight. Now, For our First Performance we have the Chipmunks and the Chipettes!"

The Crowds Clapped for them. They went on stage and began to sing:

They did few Dances and Front Flips. Even Back Flips. When they finished, they Crowds Cheered.

"That was Amazing!, Next Is Ashley Octavia"

Ian Looked at me Sternly.

"You better not mess this Up!"

He said to me Coldly. I scoffed and began to walk up the stage.
I began to sing:

I did Few Back Flips and Front Flips and stopped and posed. The Crowds Cheered for me. I went down the stage Happy.

"You did great Ash"

Said Alvin. I Smiled at him and giggled softly.

"Thanks Alvin"

After the Show, Ian was distracted by Making a video to notice me talking to Dave.

"So, You Must be Ashley"

I nodded my head.

"Yeah, That's Me"

I said Kindly.

"Alvin and the Gang told Me about you and Ian. And Your Happy to come Stay with us"

I Smiled Excitedly at him.

"Thank You!"

He Chuckled at me.

"No Problem. See you Tomorrow Afternoon"

I smiled and nodded.

"See you Ashley"

Said the Chipettes. Alvin winked at me, giving me lots of Butterflies.