Chapter Nine

Alvin POV:

I looked around to see Simon. He was Holding a Science Book?.

"Alvin, What Happened to Ashley?"

I just shrugged.

"I Found her acting all Crazy, She had Gulped so much Coffee!"

Simon sighed. Ashley Started Wiggling again, this made me Tighten my grip on her Paw.

"Look, we Need to Snap her put of this. This is how we acted when we first tasted Coffee!"

Simon said. I Nodded my head and tried snapping my fingers. Nothing. Then, I tried Stepping on her Foot.

"We'll never snap her out of this!"

I said. We then saw Brittany and ran to her with Ashley.

"Brittany, Ashley Gulped some Coffee and Is Acting all Hiper and Weird"

Brittany gasped and Felt Ashley's Forehead.

"She's Alright. Hmm....I know what to do!"

She whispered something into Ash's ears. First, Ashley Started giggling, then She stopped and Next thing you know, she fell Unconscious into my arms.

Wow, She's really light.

"What did you Whisper to her?"

I asked Curiously. Brittany just shrugged her Shoulders.

"She'll be Okay in 3,2,...1!"

Then, Ashley started Shaking.

"Uh...Why do I feel so tired. And Why is Alvin Holding me!?"

I Put her down Gently.

"Well, You Gulped down a lot of Coffee, I'm Surprised You didn't Die!"

Ashley Scoffed at me.

Ashley POV:

Did he really say that!.

"Ugh!, your Unbelievable Alvin!, Whatever just don't talk to me Anymore!"

I said going over to Brittany. I checked my Watch to see its 12:59.

"Oh No!, Dave's Expecting to see us Any Minute now and We don't even Know where the Food Court is!"

I yelled. Theodore looked around and pointed to a sign.

"We could use this?"

I smiled at him.

"Great Job Theo"

I said. I checked the Sign and Smiled.

"This Way Guys...and Girls!"

I led my friends to the Food Court. Just in time, cause it just turned 1:00. We save Dave looking around.

"Dave!"

Yelled Simon. Dave smiled at us. We walked over to the table and sat down in front him

"Hey Guys, You made it just in time. I got us Pizzas, Hot Dogs, Corn, Steak, Waffles, Bacon, Pancakes, Lasagna, Nachos, and Sodas. Enjoy!"

Wow, that's a lot of food. As I was about to take a Pizza Slice, Alvin patted me on my Shoulder.

"Yeah Alvin?"

I asked him. He led me down the table.

"I was just Gonna say, I'm really sorry Ash. I hope you can Forgive me."

I smiled at him. He's so sweet and Cute and So Hot.

"Sure Alvin, I Forgive You"

He gave me a hug. I hugged him back and He hugged me a little bit tighter. He Nuzzled his head On my Neck, and I felt my heart beat.

As we Pulled away from our Hug, He winked at me.

"Well, we better Eat our Lunch, Come On"

He said to me. I giggled softly as I climbed back up. He climbed back up also and we both Ate our Lunch.