Chapter 1: Wow, You look Amazing!

Yang POV

It was just morning and the sun had only begun to wake up, rising as it spread its warm light. After a quick stretch and fixing my bed which took some time since I had to do it single-handedly... literally. I can't help but let a bitter-sweet smile crawl upon my face. After changing into my clothes, I went down the flight of stairs in search for food to quench the wants of my hungry stomach.

The moment I reached the living room, I heard my father talking to someone.

Yang: "Hm? Wonder who he's talking to now..."

I took a few slices of bread and cheese and began to eat them as I listened in to their conversation through the door, making sure I wasn't seen.

Taiyang: "Wow... all of these things... where'd you get them!?"

(Y/N): "Well, travelling around Remnant has some benefits..."

Taiyang: "But you're so young! And to think that you're..."

Father seemed to be at a loss of words, unable to take whatever he was going to say out of his mouth.

(Y/N): "Ah! Don't worry, it's fine!"

Taiyang: "How'd you even know what you're taking?"

(Y/N): "I have a few tricks up my sleeve"

Taiyang: "Seeing you... I think you should meet my daughter!"

Now this got me curious, what's going on? Is that person really special? Or is it a sympathy thing? I honestly don't want some of that now...

Taiyang: "She's..."

Yang: "Right here..."

I opened the door and let my presence known to the two. Upon hearing this, my father jumps in surprise.

Taiyang: "OH! Goodmorning Sunshine!"

I glared at his goofy grin as he scratched his neck knowing that I heard what he said. I looked at who he was talking to. A (H/C) hair colored boy stood in front of a big cargo wagon with a pale horse on the front. He was wearing a brown tattered cape over his (F/C) sleeveless wide open turtle neck shirt and black pants and brown thick boots. His arms were covered by a black cloth and some wrappings. In his hand was a long staff with neon green glowing accents and lines. His eyes were hidden beneath the sunglasses he was wearing. He did look young! Around my age...

Yang: "Goodmorning dad. Who's this? A friend of yours?"

Taiyang: "No... Actually, we just met. A travelling merchant... this is (Y/N). (Y/N) this is my daughter Yang"

(Y/N): "I see, it's nice to meet you!"

He greeted me with a big smile.

(Y/N): "I'm happy to meet such a beautiful lady!"

He raised his arm for a handshake.

Yang: "...Thank you..."

I looked at him with curiosity. He still didn't bring his hand down. Looking at him, I pieced it all together.

Yang: "Pfft... of course... Haha" I laughed silently to myself "I see now... you're blind aren't ya?"

He simply smiled and didn't say a thing for a few moments until finally...

(Y/N): "WHAT!? Awww damn it! What gave it all away!?"

He pouted and looked so disappointed. I can't help but smile at his silliness.

Yang: "Let's start with you talking and calling a tree BEAUTIFUL"

(Y/N): "OH..."

He turns and goes again.

(Y/N): "Hehe sorry about that! Wow, you really are beautiful!"

Yang: "Ahahahaha! Thanks... but now... you're flirting with the house... Careful, it might break your heart"

I can't help myself now, seeing him trying to shake hands with our house. I move towards him and straighten him up to face towards me.

Yang: "There we go! Now, you're facing me!"

(Y/N): "Hehe, thanks... Let's try that again. I'm (Y/N) and you must be gorgeous"

I can't help but smile at this one, knowing that he can't see me, he still compliments me with my looks and tries to flirt with me.

Yang: "Actually it's Yang but you can call me... Darling~"

I smiled and winked at him even though he can't see it. We both laughed out loud with each other as I shook his left hand as a greeting. It's been a long time since I had a good laugh and specially have someone around my age near me.

Taiyang: "Alright that's enough! You're getting too close! Too quick! I just asked you to meet her!"

We laughed louder as my father cut in between the two of us and kept (Y/N) away from me.