Chapter 5: Now what? (Finale)

Yang POV

There was a heavy atmosphere right now in the room. After uncle Qrow just dropped the bomb to (Y/N) about his father, (Y/N) was in complete confusion. Now, we're in the middle of our argument...

(Y/N): "ME!? A SCHNEE!?"

Qrow: "Not exactly kid... more like a... Schneetzle? You're just not full Schnee got it?"

Yang: "Very funny uncle..."

Qrow: "It's still true!"

(Y/N): "WAIT! How are you guys even so sure about this!?"

Qrow: "Clearly you haven't met me! I know stuff, it's what I do..."

Taiyang: "I thought drinking is what you do?"

Qrow: "... Fine! That to! I drink and I know stuff..."

Taiyang: "But if you do look at it, it explains everything... Why you were abandoned, the blue eyes..."

(Y/N): "Don't you think it's too circumstantial? Just cause I'm an orphan and with blue eyes I'm already a Schnee!?"

Qrow: "Fine, nail to the coffin, show us your real weapon!"

Taiyang: "Sorry (Y/N) but I kinda snooped around your things, I didn't steal anything I promise, and I found your staff..."

Qrow: "That staff is top grade, Schnee made weapon. Specifically made for Schnees"

(Y/N): "Th-that was... with me ever since I was a baby according to the orphanage..."

Qrow: "Someone left it there with you, so that when you grow, you'd be able to use it..."

Yang: "ALRIGHT! Hold up! You're saying they left him out and abandoned him because he's a bastard but they left a weapon for him? That doesn't make any sense at all!"

Taiyang: "No... it does. They left him to the wolves with a knife in his hand... They left him to die but just to wipe away their guilty conscience, they gave a kid a weapon so that when he grows, he might be able to use it"

Yang: "Then how about his semblance? Schnees have the same semblance right?"

Qrow: "He's not a full Schnee so that's not exactly a sturdy basis for your argument. Well? Have you used your semblance before (Y/N)?"

(Y/N): "No..."

Qrow: "See..."

Taiyang: "We still have a couple more things to discuss"

Qrow: "See kid, I'm not the only one who knows about this and right now, things aren't exactly stable..."

Taiyang: "You'll have to-"

(Y/N): "N-no. No I get it already... I understand. I just... need to let all of this sink in"

(Y/N) practically fell backwards as he looked for the door. I stood up and tried to help him but the moment he opened the door he bolted. I knew this was going to end badly as he is a blind man running through the forest. As I was about to stop and help him, his feet began to float in the air as he stepped on a paper thin circular emblem.

Yang: "Glyphs..."

Qrow: "I guess he can use it"

His glyphs were just like Weiss' but his had a faint dark glow and the snowflake was broken and looks like it's slowly fading.

Taiyang: "Go ahead Yang... I know you want to. Follow him!"

I nodded and went on my way, following the quickly disappearing glows of his glyphs. When he finally stopped I slowed down and walked towards him as he sat near the lake he lead me into.