Mine

"I want you," The man says to Juliet a roguish grin on his face. He towers over her as he lessens the distance between them.

Juliet glares at him, pulling the hood off her face, since her cousins were gone she did not have to worry about being seen. She feels this man toying with her, "I am not just some lady to be mocked and prodded. If you are only going to jest with me, then no deal."

"And how are you going to get your revenge by yourself? You can no longer head to Mantua, you've most likely have never held a weapon in your life, let alone killed a man which is an impossible task for a woman, and unheard of. I believe you don't have much of a decision in this."

"I have as much of a choice as any. Now if you wish to for me to concede then persuade other than that. I'll find my own way to settle things no matter the odds against me." Juliet snaps turning away from him.

The man grabs Juliet throwing her over his shoulder and carrying her away. Juliet squirms beating against him with small fists. "Unhand me!" She shouts trying to free herself, "You brute! Let me go!"

He only laughs at her attempts to run but does not bat an eyelash "Has death made you forget your place in the presence of a man, or have you lost your mind. My first proposal was no jest. You can't go around alone as you are or people will consider you a witch, and with a woman by my side people will be less suspicious of my 'business', your innocent eyes throw off doubtful gazes, while your beauty draws the attention of others. I assume that someone as nice and naïve as you has not even gathered a thought of what to do after, or if you managed to pull this revenge scheme."

Juliet goes silent and stops moving. falling limp against his shoulder. He was right. She had no clue of what she would do after. Where would she go? How would she live? Not to forget, the possibility of her getting caught. She would surely be jailed, or worse executed for the murder of both. Her eyes lower staring as the breeze shifted the grass from side to side. In her mind, whatever takes place after did not matter, but death looked more admirable what else was there.

"No answer. Stay with me, and I'll give you something to live for." He states. "Allow me to use you in every essence in exchange of the lives that did you wrong. It will make something out of your pitiful existence."

Juliet stays silent, thinking. If she took this man, would it not betray her love for Romeo. He was willing to help in her childish endeavor, but this was not out of love. It was out of convenience. That is all this meeting was. She would not betray Romeo by falling in love with another, nor would she fail him by not exacting revenge, "Please, let me down." She says. This time she does not fight, nor resist. She stays still, her features not giving away much emotion. He lets her down, planting her feet back on the ground. "No more mockery, and I will to this. But if you in any way do not hold full to your word, then I promise you will not awaken to see another morning."

He looks at her holding back a laugh. Her threats were not serious to him. He had her now. It was just a matter of time, and if she turned out to be nothing more than a hassle he would end her swift without a second thought. He nods in agreement, "Very well then. I am at your leisure as you are at mine."

"Then let us shake on it." Juliet holds out her hand to him. The man takes it giving tugging it roughly and making Juliet winces at the pain.

"I, Aleron, pledge to not go back on my word even in the face of death and despair. I will do my all to assist dear Juliet, formerly of House Capulet, in avenging her late husband against the evils that brought him down. Is that good enough for you?"

Juliet nods pleased with his oath, "Very, Aleron." She speaks him name in a taunting manner in a way of getting back at his jesting, but all he died was smirk at the sound of it.

"Be careful," He warns and leans close until his lips were beside her ear. Juliet freezes up, holding in her breath, "Those who speak that name rarely live past the night, but I'll give you a pass." He whispers then backs away, leaving a helpless and frozen Juliet to stare into the distance.

Aleron looks around, "We should hurry, those men probably are not the only ones out and about looking for you. We'll stick to the forest path for now, keep out of sight, until the sky darkens," He begins walking away.

Juliet snaps out of her daze, "Wait, where are we going?" She quickly walks after him, wishing he would slow down his pace just a bit to meet her own.

"Goito, close by and we'll be able to avoid anyone looking for you there." He answers. "Just stick closely, and try not to make too much noise." He continues on and Juliet follows him, trying to keep up with his broad steps. Has they travel, she begins to wonder if the deal was worth it. Biting her lip, yet keeping her head up. She wouldn't know until later, and by then if she found that it was not, it will have been too late.

                                                                                         ~ ** ~

Lord Montague sits in his dining room. His son dead, and his wife gone too soon. It was time to remarry and ensure that the Montague name would continue on, but not before Juliet was found and taken care of would he look for a new bride. It was the one thing that was on his mind that seemed to plague him and his sleep. He was not going to be happy until Lord Capulet fell on his knees in grief.

"Lord Montague!" Guilelmo, one of his nephews run into the hall, out of breath. "Juliet's been spotted sir, heading towards Mantua. The Capulets are the ones who found this. Mathusela and Mercutio are already on their way there in hopes of finding her before they."

Lord Montague grimaces at the news. The Capulets were one step ahead. His anger boils as he realizes this. "Go quickly to them, take the path through Goito. It is a faster route on horse, and less people. If the Capulets find Juliet before we, then we will have to think of something else," He says as he tries to quelch his anger. "To avoid creating complications, hurry and find her. One woman should not be this much trouble to find!" He yells causing Guilelmo to jump from where he stands.

"I'll get to it." Guilelmo holds back his stammer and races to his horse. He hops on the stead and gallops off to Goito as Lord Montague ordered. He takes a less travelled road to ensure that nothing would get in his way as he rushes to Mantua.  In a way, he believed that it would be better to leave Juliet be. The girl was showing no interest in returning home and would end up missing, erasing herself from history without any interference necessary. However, the Capulets were dead set on bringing her back, and now that they were close to finding her, it just made it much more difficult in their mission.

Guilelmo thinks of his Uncle's words and harshness. If ending Juliet meant his uncle's happiness, than so be it. It was that wench who bewitched his cousin and lead him astray to his death. She was but a Jezebel with a hidden agenda. She nor any of the other Cauplets could be trusted. His uncle's anger was becoming his own and he was going to make sure that his orders were exalted. The feud would never end unless one family fell, and the ones left standing would be the Montagues.

Guilelmo's mind goes to his brother Benvolio who seemed to hold sympathy for Juliet, he had watched his brother, after Lord Montague had given them the orders, sneak  back into the tomb once everyone had gone and promise their cousin that he would make sure that no harm would come to his lover. Feeling his brother believed that he was doing a kind gesture and going soft on the woman, just as he usually does. His brother was too soft-hearted, and he wished his uncle had chose another. Guilelmo did not wish to reveal his brother's true intentions knowing Lord Montague could be very unforgiving, and not wanting any harsh punishment on his brother. He would just have to ensure that his brother did not get in the way of their duty, and keep a close eye on him for his own safety.