Closer

Juliet and Aleron ride out from Genoa to Florence, after resting there. The two move as quickly as possible trying to get as far as they can before the sun sets. Aleron takes a glance every now and then at Juliet to make sure she was okay. Juliet manages to keep up with him. She feels a little tired, but she does not say this to Aleron and tries to hide it. She rides just a bit behind him. She looks up at the afternoon sun to keep her eyes from closing. She ends up shutting them, the sun's rays being too bright. Unable to see, she tugs on the mare's reins to stop. Pulling too roughly, the horse rears up and she falls to the ground. 

Aleron hears the chaos unfold and turns to see Juliet on the ground. He hops off his horse running to her side. He kneels down, "Are you alright?" He lightly touches her.

Juliet clenches her teeth at his touch. She shakes her head at his question. She had injured her shoulder and ankle from the fall. Aleron gently picks her up. "You are riding with me from now on." He states taking her to his horse and placing her carefully on top. He makes sure that Juliet is secure and balanced on the horse before getting the other mare.

"I'm sorry," Juliet mumbles quite sullen when he returns with the horse. He shakes it off and tells her not to worry. 

Aleron looks in the distance. They were still so far from their destination. He takes a hold of the mare's reins and attaches them to his. He gets atop his horse behind Juliet, pulling her close to him to keep her from falling. The journey would take much longer like this. Aleron takes a deep breath and begins to move along with Juliet's horse in tow. 

Hours pass and the sun begins to set. Aleron and Juliet come upon a farm. Aleron, giving into his own dreariness and worried for Juliet, thinks  it would be a good place to take a rest. With them being well far from Verona and neighboring cities, Aleron believes it safe for them to take a rest without worry of getting caught. They trot up to the farm. Aleron helps Juliet off the horse and together they head towards the wooden home that sits next to a plowed field. 

Aleron figures it best to ask. Past times taught him that sneaking onto someone's farm could be deadlier than the plague if careless. He knocks on the door and waits for an answer. A elder man opens the door and peers at the two. "What are you doing out here?" He asks suspiciously. 

"Well sir, you see my wife and I were traveling, however, during our journey she was hurt and cannot continue forward." Aleron explains convincingly. "If it is not too much trouble, is it possible that we stay here?"

The man stares for a while, but allows them in giving them a room to sleep. Aleron quickly notices that the man is the the only one living on this farm. No wife, no children, yet the field was plowed. Something about the old man was off to Aleron now, but they did not have too much of a choice. Aleron carries Juliet to the bed. He lays her down carefully. 

Aleron pulls back the hem of Juliet's dress first to check out her ankle. Juliet caught off guard blushes. It did not look too bad and hopefully it did not swell up on him. He moves to her shoulder, but the dress was making it difficult to see. "Turn around," He says.

Juliet does he says waiting for him to continue. Aleron undoes her dress, pulling it just past her breasts. She squeaks at the exposure. Her body stiffens as she holds in a breath. Aleron stays focused on her shoulder. It was badly bruised from the fall. She would heal over time, but it could take a while. Until then they would have to take it easy. 

Aleron lightly touches the bruise on Juliet's soft skin making her wince. His brush across the exposed area of her back. Juliet gasps at the feeling as he makes his way south. The dress falls even more, exposing Juliet's top half completely. 

"Aleron," Juliet gasps his name, a tinge of lust melded on her tongue. 

Aleron does not answer her call, too enthralled by Juliet. He presses his lips against her back.  Pulling away, he turns Juliet around to face him, "I want you." He says no longer holding back his desires. He pushes Juliet to the bed, hovering over her. Juliet squeals in surprise at his actions. Juliet is caught in the lustful moment. She concedes to her own desires allowing him to take her.