Chapter 2: My fault

Second chap guys! Also just to clarify this is still a continuation from the last chapter, deku and kacchan have been together since they were young their about 19 or 21 in this chapter okay? Okay. Enjoy

He hit me today.

Again.

This isn't the first time he's done this...

And knowing kacchan the way I do....

It won't be the last time either.

I'm laying on the floor; In my own freakin kitchen.

I reach to touch my eye and wince.

Shit. That's gonna bruise.

Letting out a sigh and go over this mornings events in my head.

I had gotten up early to make Kacchan breakfast before he left for work; once I was finished I called him out to come and eat.

He didn't kiss me good morning like usual; I should have known that today wasn't one of his good days.

I should have been extra cautious.

But I ignored my inner intuition; like I always have.

I gave him his breakfast and attempted to start a conversation about a weird dream I had last night.

Kacchan just grunted in response as he stabbed at his food.

I brushed off his grouchy mood and asked him how he slept.

He didn't answer me and continued to poke at his food.

"Kacchan?" I pressured on.

Once his name left my mouth kacchan slammed his fist on the table.

I jumped at the sudden movement; the usual feeling of fear rising up in my stomach when kacchan didn't react further.

"Where the fuck is the juice deku?" Kacchan whispered with I'll intent.

I fumbled out of my chair and into the kitchen; feeling my anxiety getting stronger.

"I-ill get it..h-hold on" I managed to stutter as I reached the fridge.

I heard kacchan getting out of his chair and following me into the kitchen.

"I'll get it." He stated.

I should have just let him get it.

"D-don't me ridiculous! I can get it!" I said quickly reaching for a cup and filling it with juice.

I then quickly spun around and bumped into kacchan spilling some of the juice on his shoes.

I sucked in a sharp breath and looked up at Kacchan fearing the anger I saw building up in his eyes.

Kacchan ripped the cup from my hand and smashed it onto the floor; shattering it.

Kacchan then retracted his arm and before I had time to cover my face his closed fist made contact with the side of my head; causing me to fall on the floor.

"You always fucking make me do this Deku! Fuck!" Kacchan yelled as he stomped into the living room taking his anger out on the furniture.

I flinched as he gave one more scream of anger before addressing me.

"you better have this shit cleaned up before I get home." And with that he left; slamming the door behind him.

I let out a breath and a chocked sob; but I didn't cry.

No...I didn't have a right to cry.

I chose to stay.

I choose to stay.

I love him.

I shouldn't have made him angry.

It's my fault.

As I lay on the floor I think to myself; it's always somehow...My fault.

So yeah done. Leave a comment dude! Should I continue or leave as is idk lol thanks for reading!