Chapter 3: I'm fine

Im gonna countinue this guys!!!! Basically though i have two endings in mind one is super SAD like this is no joke. And the second i semi sad sooooo yeah tell me if i shoud go with sad or semi sad LOL thanks for reading!!

I sit in a semi crowded cafe.

A navy blue cap, with a weird business slogan "plus ultra" printed across in white letters, sits upon my head covering as much of my face as possible while tinted sunglasses and a nurses mask take care of the rest.

This is Japan.

Everyone dresses like this this.

She won't notice.

She won't notice.

She won't- "Deku?"

My head shot up when I heard the voice of my best friend.

Ochako Uraraka.

She looked beautiful as always, even in her casual wear, her natural looks was all she ever needed.

I smiled hoping she would be able to tell through the mask.

"Uraraka!" I stood up and hugged her.

She gladly returned the hug and took a seat across from me at the table eyeing my suspiciously.

Act natural I told myself.

"Are you sick Deku-kun?" She asked

"No, what makes you say that?" I replied hurriedly, internally scolding myself for not telling her that I had a cold instead.

"Then why the mask?" Uraraka asked gesturing to her own face as if she was the one with the creepy disguise on.

I shrugged "pollution. Its pretty bad this time of year." I counter cooly.

Uraraka nodded thoughtfully "uh huh....and the big sunglasses and cap are apart of this " healthier " lifestyle?" She stated.

Crap.

She knows.

Of course she knows!

She knows everything...

"Yup." I say and attempt to change the subject by asking if she wants something to drink.

That didn't work.

"Deku. Outside now." Uraraka demanded while standing up.

"W-what are you talking about? Sit down-" before I had a chance to attempt to convince her further, uraraka grabbed my arm and dragged me outside.

She pulled me into a unisex bathroom, not caring what other people would think, and locked the door behind her.

"Take off all that stuff now Deku." Uraraka said crossing her arms waiting.

"Uraraka please. You're being ridiculous-" I was cut off as uraraka took matters into her own hands pulling off my cap and glasses letting out a gasp.

I looked away in defeat as she studied my face.

It wasn't that bad.

Really.

I'd be completely healed in a few weeks.

I sighed and pulled down my mask as well, cringing when I heard uraraka gasp again, my lip was the worst part.

I couldn't stop it from bleeding after another "incident" with kacchan.

Turned out I needed stitches.

Other than that all I got was a black eye and a relatively badly bruised cheek.

Uraraka didn't see it that way though.

"What happened?" She asked suddenly "wait. No, I don't want to hear a lie. He did this didn't he!?" Uraraka exclaimed raising her voice slightly.

"Uraraka, I'm fine. Really!" I said nervously grabbing my cap and sunglasses from her, placing them back on.

"No you're not Deku! Why won't you leave him?? You can stay with me! Please Deku!" Uraraka begged grabbed my shoulder and shaking me slightly.

"Deku...I don't know what you believe or what he made you believe...but look in the mirror deku...that's not love." Uraraka said calmly searching my face for a sign that I would understand.

A sign that I would listen.

I didn't.

I never do.

I pushed urarak's arm away from me gently placing in at her side, smiling at her before moving towards the exit.

"Deku...he'll kill you....please." Uraraka whispered with her back facing me.

I let out a light chuckle at that.

"If he didn't love me....at least a bit...I'd already be dead." I said

At that statement uraraka spun around "Deku-kun!" Tears built up in her eyes as I opened the door.

"I'm sorry uraraka-san maybe we can hang out when I'm more healed. And don't worry okay? I'm fine" with that and one last smile I made my way to my car.

The rest of the day went by quick and when kacchan didn't come home that night I figured he was just working late.

Yeah....I'm fine.