Chapter 1- The New Quest

A/N: This is my first time writing a story so please ignore my spelling.

*edited*

Percy p.o.v

It has been a couple months after the battle with Gaea. Percy's birthday was last month, so he's 17. Percy thought about how he should propose to Annabeth. Yeah, yeah he knew he was only 17, but they'd been through hell and couldn't live without her. Percy decided on doing it underwater, just like their first kiss. He fingered the ring in his pocket. Percy looked at his Wisegirl. Suddenly, he picked her up and ran to the sea.

"PERSEUS ACHILLES JACKSON!!! PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW!!!!"

"Nope," Percy said popping the 'p'.

He created an air bubble around them. Then, Percy got down on one knee.

"Annabeth Chase, I love you to the end of the world. It was once said that human being had 4 arms and 4 legs but Zeus thought that they were too powerful so he cut them in half. I believe with all my heart that you are my other part. I can't live without you. Would you do me the honor marrying me?" Percy asked

"YES!!!" She yelled.

Percy broke into a huge grin and kissed her passionately. "Well hello, my fiance..." He said with a smirk.

"Back at you seaweed brain"

"Let's go tell everyone"

They got to the surface and saw Thalia waiting.

"I thought you'd be here," She said whilst smirking "Chiron needs you guys at the big house."

Then she saw Annabeth's hand and said: "You finally asked her, I was wondering how long you were going to wait."

"Why do we have to go to the Big House?" Percy asked

"You'll see," She said.

I took Annabeth's hand and we went to the big house. On the porch was Chiron, in centaur form. He motioned for us to come inside.

We went to the ping-pong table. Nico was the only one there other than Thalia. (She went ahead.) We all sat down, then Chiron began;

"I have another quest for you guys."

My vision got blurry and the pumping of my blood got really loud. I must have looked really mad because Chiron backed away from me. I was going to go into a rage but then I felt a hand on my arm. I began to calm down. Annabeth was the only person who could calm me down when instead I started yelling."

"WHY? WHY DO THE GODS HATE US? WE JUST DEFEATED GAEA!!!!!! I JUST PROPOSED, AND I JUST WANTED TO TRY AND HAVE A NORMAL LIFE! BUT NO, THE GODS WON'T ALLOW IT! WHY? WHY WON'T THE GODS LET US HAVE AND PEACE?!?!?!?!" Percy yelled so loudly that he nearly burst Chiron's eardrum.

"Percy, just listen to me. You four are going to a school of witchcraft and wizardry. I-

Annabeth p.o.v

Percy finally a proposed!!! Inside Annabeth was jumping up and down. But when Chiron said witchcraft and wizardry, she freaked out!!!

"Chiron, what do you mean witchcraft and wizardry?" Annabeth asked, the gears in her brain turning.

"Annabeth, a long time ago Hecate blessed four of her children with magic. Their names are Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw, and Salzar Slytherin. That magic was passed down and soon an entire wizarding community was spread across the globe. You will go to the school called Hogwarts-"

"Pig Pimples? Who would name a school like that???" Percy interrupted Chiron, laughing so hard that tears started running down his cheeks. Unlike the ones at night, these were tears of laughter.