Chapter 15-Infirmary

I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!!! I also know nothing about medical stuff so if I get anything wrong, I couldn't care less. Please read my A/N at the end. Sorry for the language.

Italics are their thoughts.

Will p.o.v
Oh shit! Not again! I thought that Nico was healed! I need some Liquid Sun, Ambrosia, and Nectar!
Will ran around frantically trying to gather the different medicines from the Hogwarts' infirmary. Since Madame Pomfrey was a demigod, daughter of Apollo, some of the cabinets were full of Ambrosia, Nectar, Unicorn Draught, and Liquid Sun.
Once Will had gathered more medicine than needed, he headed back to Nico's bed.
Will took the bag of Liquid Sun and had an IV attached to Nico's blood stream. The Liquid Sun started entering Nico's bloodstream. While Will was busy worrying, the other demigods rushed into the infirmary followed by the teachers.
That's when Madame Pomfrey came in and had everybody but Annabeth, Percy, and Thalia leave.

I've had a huge writer's block until I read 'Three Days in the Infirmary (Perhaps A Few More)' by @ra_the_sun_god on Archive of Our Own. Go check it out if your OTP is Solangelo. I used her idea of Liquid Sun.Disclaimer: IT'S NOT MY IDEA! So yeah...

Hi! It's @Dolphin417 here! I asked the kind author of this book if I could help out, and they said yes!
So hopefully we will have a new update soon (but no promises), so stay alert!
-Dolphin