Chapter 29 (Happy Birthday Alice)

We Met At The Airport *Edited Version*

Chapter 29 (Happy Birthday Alice)

*Alice's POV*

*A few days later*

I woke up by light feather kisses were placed on my skin, I slowly opened my eyes meeting Zayn's brown eyes looking down at me. A big smile plastered on his lips.

"Good morning and happy birthday" he whispered against my lips and kissed me again.

"Morning, and thanks" I said and he sat up. Taking a wrapped box out from the nightstand and gave it to me.

"You didn't have to get me anything Z" I said and he just smiled warmly at me making me all bubbly inside.

"I wanted to and I couldn't help myself from buying it for you Hun" he said and mentioned me to open it.

I start to open the box and inside I saw the most beautiful bracelet I've ever seen. It was a thin gold bracelet with letters forming the word 'Love' in the middle.

"Oh my god Zayn, it's lovely!" I said and looked at it more intensely.

"I'm glad you liked it" he said and helped me put it on.

"No I don't like it, I love it. Zayn it's wonderful, thank you" I said and kissed his cheek.

"Good, I hope you like surprises" he said and gave me a wink.

"Why?"

"Because we have a little surprise for you tonight dear" Linn said from the doorway.

"Huh? I'm so confused" I said and Zayn laughed at me as he kissed my forehead.

*Victoria's POV*

I slowly opened my eyes making the sunshine hit my face. I looked over and saw Niall sleeping. His mouth a little open, light snores leaving his mouth. I smiled and looked down at our hands seeing his hand intertwined with mine. His eyes opened and I looked deeply into them. I could literally drown in those blue eyes.

"Morning beautiful" he said making me smile. A wide smile plastered on his lips as he pulled a piece on hair out of my face.

"Morning" I said and he kissed my lips softly.

"I like your shirt" he said and winked at me.

"Well it's your shirt" I said and blushed.

*Harry's POV*

Me, the boys and Linn were at the place where we were throwing Alice's surprise party. Me and Linn were putting up the decorations. She was standing on the ladder and I was standing at the floor handing her the decorations.

"Can you hand me the pink balloons" she said and smiled down at me. I bent down and picked them up. I hand them to her and I couldn't keep my eyes from staring at her bum.

"Nice view have we Styles?" Louis said and I heard Linn laugh a little.

"Oh shut up" I said and blushed.

After a few hours of putting up decorations and getting everything done and everyone ready, we were finally 20 minutes away from it to start. Everyone had gathered but I couldn't see Linn anywhere. I started to look around more intensely and then I saw her talking to someone and that someone was Noah, Celina's ex boyfriend. Why is she talking to him? she's supposed to be over here with me.

"Why is Linn talking to Noah?" Liam asked and I looked at him.

"How am I supposed to know" I said and Liam rolled his eyes.