1

Dinah's POV

"Could you turn the heat up? Its freezing in here." Lauren said shivering.

Me, Normani, Ally , Camila, and Lauren we're on the tour bus waiting to be escorted to our second to last show of the 7/27 tour.

"No way! Its burning up in here!" I said sprawled all over the couch trying to get cooler.

"How? I'm freezing my ass off!"she yelled back.

"Maybe if you put some pants on-"

"Girls! Chill out were almost there."the driver yelled.

"Pants are overrated."

Lauren sighed, grabbed a blanket and sat on the couch across from me.

I was a thinking of way to cool off when an idea came to mind.

"Lo, come here."I said. Waving my hand for her to come over.

"Why?" She looked at me confused.

"Just come here."

She got up and walked over to me. I took the blanket off her and opened my arms for her to lay on me.

"Dinah wha-"

"Because you're cold and I'm hot." I said.

She was hesitant at first but shrugged and layed on top of me.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her down so there was no space between us. She was shaking.

We both 'ahhed.'

"Calm the fuck down Laur, damn. How are you shivering in this sauna. "I said.

She laughed.

"I wasn't kidding when I said I was freezing my ass off." she said. I chuckled.

It was about a minute or so when she stopped shaking. Her even breathing notified me that she fell asleep. Her head was laying on my chest with my arms wrapped around her and her arms cuddled into herself with our legs intertwined.

"Steven!" I whisper-yelled out to the driver

"Yeah?" He said back.

"How much longer?" I dragged.

"We got about an hour till we get there."he said.

It was only 8 in the morning. "Sweet." I closed my eyes, trying to take a nap before everyone else wakes up.

Normani's POV

I woke up to someone shaking me.

I groaned.

"Whaaaat."  I said annoyed.

"Mani we got 30 mins till we get there. I made breakfast come on."I recognized the voice as Ally.

I huffed and grabbed my phone. It was 8:33am. As much as I wanted to sleep I pushed my self out of my bunk. My stomach was rumbling.

I noticed that Dinah wasn't in her bunk above mine. That's unusual.

"Where's Dinah."I said walking over to Ally.

"You just walked pass her." Ally said and nodded her head over to the couch.

I couldn't help but be in awe.

"Awwwwww."I said.

"I know right. Ugh, I need a friendship like that." Ally said pouting.

I glared at her before turning back to Lauren and Dinah.

"I need my phone. This is too cute." I said going back to the bunks to find my phone to take a picture to post.

Dinah's POV

I slowly flickered my eyes open to find everyone awake except for Lauren who was still sleeping on top of me.

Cute.

I thought to myself. Surprisingly this position was extremely comfortable.

"What time is it?" I said giving Camila, Normani and Ally a jump scare as they sat at the small table eating.

"Jesus Christ, Dinah you scared me." Camila said holding her boob.

"Its 8:45. You guys might wanna wake up." Mani said.

I groaned.

"Laur." I whispered shaking Lauren. "Lo." I said louder. "Lauren!" Still no response.

I pushed her body up a bit so I could slide out from under her, trying not to wake the green-eyed goddess.

"Dinah, I made you a plate." Ally said happily.

"Aw thanks Awwwyy." I teased as she smiled.

-

Me, Mani, Ally, and Mila sat at the table silently eating.

"Why didn't you wake Lauren up?"Ally asked.

"I - well she told me she couldn't sleep earlier, so I wanna let her sleep like an extra ten minutes or so before we get there." I said.

She 'mhmed'.

"Are you girls done packing?  We're almost at the hotel!" Steven said turning to look at us then back at the road.

I set my plate in the sink and went  to wake up Lauren.

"Hey. Lauren wake up." I whispered shaking her softly.

Her eyes opened slowly. She looked at me and rubbed her eyes with her hands.

"Time to go?" she asked in a husky voice.

"Yeah."

-

Lauren was still in the backroom packing up her things while Normani, Ally, Camila and I all sat up front, packed, and waiting.

"Ally, Normani and Camila in the big three bed room then Lauren and Dinah in the other." Our manager read off a small sheet of paper.

I internally fist pumped.

"Hey Laur, guess what!?" I yelled to the backroom.

"What?!" she yelled back rushing around to pack her things.

"You get to room with me!" I said excited.

"Yaaay!"she exclaimed.

I laughed at her excitement.

A/N
Republished