=12=

[A/N] The theme^^)

(Normani's POV)

"Girls! We're here! Let's go!" Steven yelled.

I'm really loving how things are playing out for us. Other than all the Megan bullshit, things with Lauren are going greater than I thought. We explained the whole Dinah being the mom thing to Lauren after a couple movies. She was extremely confused at first but I'm guessing she got the hang of it because now she calls Dinah mami. It's so adorable how she says it with her little accent. Management has the things we bought for Lauren online already set up, thankfully. I really like the crib we picked out.

Management offered to repaint the walls because the sheets and comforter we picked out didn't match her gray/blue walls, so we eagerly accepted. I'm excited to see how it looks. They said it looks completely different but I'm a good way. I'm pretty sure the others are just as excited. We've been trying to teach Lauren to walk lately. She's not very good at it but, then again she wasn't good at it before. I don't think I want her to walk. That'd be alot of messes to clean up. That girl is the clumsiest girl I have ever met in my entire life. Also the cutest. I could literally make a never ending list of how cute she is. I can't wait till we get settled into our house. This will be a heck of an adventure.

"We're coming!" Dinah yelled with Lauren on her hip grabbing things. We had just arrived at home. All of our things scattered around the bus. Apparently theres something wrong with it so they have to get it fixed so we're trying to hurry. Steven ran back and grabbed a bunch of shopping bags and rushed them inside.

"You ready to see your new home Lolo?" Ally cooed. Lauren stayed silent. Mhm. That's unusual. Ally kissed her cheek and went back to gathering up her stuff. I stuffed all my clothes and blankets in my bag then zipped it up and threw it out the door. It was cold out like always and the sun was setting. We didn't even bother cleaning up the trash laying around. Steven told us to hurry so we are. Camila and Ally went outside to run our things into the house while me and Dinah stuffed everything in a random bag and threw it outside.

"Ok. I think that's everything." Dinah said taking one last look around the bus.

"Come on, just go. If I find anything I'll return it to you." Steven said hurriedly.

"Ok thanks! Bye!" Dinah said rushing out with Lauren.

"Bye!" I said running after her. As soon as I stepped outside I felt the 25 degree wind hit. Ally and Camila were already waiting with the door open as we ran up the stairs.

"Woo it's cold out!" Ally said as she shut the door once we entered.

"Yeah. Let's go see what they did!" I said running into the kitchen. There lay the highchair we ordered online, built.

([A/N]I will upload the photo sometime else. It won't load.)

"Awww it's darling!" Ally said
"Awwww! Let's see if she fits!" Camila said. We all looked over at Lauren who was in Dinahs arms. She was looking around paying no attention. Dinah looked at Lauren lovingly.

"You wanna get in the highchair Lolo?" Dinah asked. Lauren shook her head and blushed.

"No need to be shy punkin." Ally cooed. Lauren burried her face in Dinahs necked adorably.

"Aw. It's okay. Let's go see your room!" Dinah said. We turned around and went to the stairs. We were about to go up the stairs till Lauren spoke.

"No mami, don go dare!" She said holding onto the railing of the stairs. We all stopped walking and turned to her.

"Don't go where Lolo?" I asked.

"Up dare." Lauren pointed upstairs. "I not awwowed up dare. M-Megan say dat." She said looking at Dinah worried and chewing one of her fingers.