5

Dinah's POV

It's been 2 weeks. Two weeks since I heard her voice. Two weeks since I saw those big beautiful green eyes. Two weeks since I've seen her trip over everything in her pathway. Two weeks since she would come to my bunk in the middle of the night crying because she was scared. Two weeks since I saw her beautiful radiant smile that could brighten anyone's day, especially my own. Two weeks since I genuinely felt happy. I miss her. ALOT. It's making me go crazy. I can't wait till she awakens. I don't care if she remembers me or not I'm gonna snuggle her with kisses and hugs and more kisses. She's gonna get sick of me in less than an hour. The long gash on the side of her head is healing. Not very fast but it's healing. They still wrap her head up for safety precautions. The cast on her hand is purple as of now. She honestly looks like a cancer patient but the doctor said it's not as bad as it looks. Thank god.

We were currently hanging out in Laurens room waiting for the doctor to give us more details about Laurens situation. She is getting smaller and it's scaring me. Her arms look like they couldn't lift a fly. He told us that Lauren could hear us kinda...but could not respond in anyway possible, so, were trying to keep her company because I would hate to be stuck in a hospital with no one.

We got the new room. To be honest I like it. It has a tv and It's really nice. It's really comfy. We could only get two extra beds in here. I guess that's enough. I was sitting playing on my phone on mine and Normani's bed. Normani was sitting on the ledge of the window daydreaming. Ally was washing her hands and Mila was sitting in a chair playing on her phone.

"Hello ladies." Dr. Crites said walking in.

"Hi."

"Hey."

"Hmm"

"What's up?" I said

"We have found out more about the depths of Mrs. Jaureguis injuries. We are able to kind of...see how she's doing inside her mind." We all looked at him confused. "It's a very long process I assure you. But, we have found out that she remembers two people only. We saw a Dinah?"

I felt a long of excitement rush through me.

Laurens gonna remember me!

"Thats me!" I said.

"And?" Camila said looking at the doctor to continue, a little impatient.

"And... a Megan?"

"What? She remembers Megan??!" Normani said a little pissed off.

"I guess...she mumbled a 'Megan! Please let me out!'..." he said quoting what Lauren said with his fingers.

"She's having memories..." Mila said.

"Yes. The memory loss might not be as bad as we thought." He shrugged. "Anyways we have to wait till she wakes up to get further information."

"Ok. Did you ever contact Laurens sister?" I asked

"Oh! No! I am so sorry I completely forgot. I'm gonna do that right now!" Before any of us could stop him he had already left.
I sighed.

"Guys what if Megan still despises Lauren." Camila said.

"Honestly then we'll just leave Megan alone. I don't want anything to do with her if she's gonna hate for no reason." Ally said.

"Or we can just smash her face in." Normani said making us laugh.

"If she shows up and trys to hurt Lo in any way shape or form, I'll beat her till she can't breathe." I said. They laughed again. "I'm not joking." I said seriously.