Jealous

Kandi POV
I'm at the party dancin and gettin lit when I look over to my left and see Ezra all cozy with Teo. I dot know what's been goin on with me but I go over to him and grab him of the couch and act like I was pullin him to dance. I'm glad nobody thought nothing of it... At least I hope.

Ezra POV
I think things are startin to get better with Teo. I'm sittin next to him at dos lit party and taken a few pictures.
Teo:"in like 5 mins wanna get up and do some dance together to make everyone jelly"
Ezra:" You know I'm all for that"
I rest my head on his shoulder and start to tell him that I think we should get back together but Kandi runs over and pulls him to the dance floor. she's been actin weird lately and I don't exactly what's up. As a girl I can usually tell when someone is startin to crush on someone and I'm gettin that vibe from her. I just need to let her know that if she tries to steal my man that she in for a beat down. I thought as I stood up to dance.

Teo POV
Ezra was about to tell me something but Kandi ran up to me and yanked me onto the Dance floor. People started chanting "REVERSE" so I did and all of a sudden Rollex came on so I needed to represent.
Kandi gestured towards me so we could do an old choreography together an we nailed it. Then Ezra comes up and we start dancin roster and everyone gets in it.

Kandi and Ezra keep competing to try and dance with Teo.
The song get silly comes on and when The girls turn around they realize they've lost to Zay. They look over and Zya and Teo are dancing and making the whole crocus go wild.(The first vid at the top)
Kandi ten turns to Ezra and acts like nothing happened and said "You wanna show these boys whose boss?"
Ezra, not wanting to loose a friend unless necessary says " Leggo"

Ayo on the mic says " IT LOOKS LIKE A DANCE BATTLE, TEO AND ZAY AGAINST EZRA AND KANDI"

Both sides start going at it and in the end it's a tie
Kandi:"Now come on we know the girls won"
Ezra:"Yah"
Zay:"Nah nah nah it was us, Creater of the Reverse and JuJu"
Kendra who's standing behind Ezra says "Just cause he made a now and you made a song don't mean nuthin"
Teo:"Well you can add you 1 cent when you get out here and dance"
Kendra:" Is that a challenge"
Teo:"If it wasn't we wouldn't be havin this coversation"
Key:"Bruh you just ruined the moment"
Try get interrupted by the mic getting fought over by Ayo and Imprint
Imprint:"Let me announce it"
Ayo:"No I'm the mic man"
Imprint:"Well you already got your turn"
Ayo:"So, you go to parties like every week so I think you'll be able to find a mic the announce on"
Imrpint:"You go to other parties too:"
Ayo:"Yah but I still gotta dance to make that money"
Imprint:" ARE YOU SAYING I DONT WORK!!
They were so distracted that they didn't notice Key go up on stage, unplug the mic,plug in a different one, and announce "A BATTLE BETWEEN AYO AND KENDRA, WHO WILL WIN... THE FEROCIOUS AFRO OR THE SQUIRREL"
Kendra:"BOY IF YOU DONT"
Teo starts laughing
Ayo gets the mic for a second and says "Now Katherine that's now at to talk to your elders"
Key:"Are you calling me old!?!"
Kendra:"YES HE IS CAUSE YOU ARE AND MY NAME IS KENDRA NOT KATHERINE"

Comment, vote, and add to reading list. I was going to shout someone out but idk if that would be weird so if you want one comment.