Off

1:36am
Kandi POV
You know what I'm just going to believe him. Maybe if you wish for things enough you'll get them right. Maybe he's thinking about me right now.

Ayo POV
I got up late to get a snack and when I was walking back into my room I checked to see if Teo was awake. When I opened the door he was knocked out, like he was really sleeping.

Teos dream
Why is there a sheep standing on my pillow
He thought puzzled
Kandi POV
Yah I bet he is thinking about me.

11pm
Ring ring ring
Teo:"Hello"
Kandi:"Wanna hang out today?"
Teo:"Oh I kinda promised to hang with Ezra"
Kandi:"Oh"
Teo:"Yah, but we should all meet up later and get ready for that Chris brown shoot. Morris is giving us the details tonight."
Kandi:"Ok" she said sounding upset

Teo:"Bro I don't want to do this bet, I can tell she's already hurt and the int person Id play like the would be Kendra"
Ayo:"Speaking of which, why are you always so mean to Kendra"
Teo:"Don't tell her I said this but I love her she's like another sister, one that I can bring to parties and not have to bet someone up for saying hi"
Ayo:"That sounded so sweet" e said trying to pinch Teos cheeks
Teo:"Stop it" he said then smacked his hand
Teo:"The bet is off and I'm not paying you"
Ayo:"Now that's not fair"
Teo:"How about this, the next time we dance I won't push you"
Ayo:"Yah you do do that a lot"
Teo:"I know" he said smiling

Comment vote add to reading lists
Lol am I the only one who noticed that Teo pushes Ayo out of the way a lot and when Ato did it to him he yelled at him lol.
Also mini Teo met Ayo and Teo. It's great to see a kids dreams come true but it was sad reading Teos post talking about how he believes that they will never meet their idols the Lea twins because people took it the wrong way and think that they are stealing there moves. But in order to learn how to dance you have to copy moves and learn from it so i don't see where they're coming from.